Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Entered 4 raffels and received calls from Footlocker and Footaction about 30 minutes apart. I did not entered any raffels for the Liberties. Doubling up on these...

Won my first raffle on Sheikh's too hahaa. Went 4/5 on the raffles but only picking up 2. Hope yall get the call for those still waiting.

Struck out on 10 raffles here in Chicago. Hype on these is big depending on where u located. Im hoping online aint reminiscent of the Infrared/Toro 6s during All Star Weekend last year.

if it is a thing that bothers you, expect lots of precreased toe boxes. seems to be a common complaint from guys who have picked theirs up here in australia.

10980728_10153054767976955_661056686928096364_n.jpg

*pic from a facebook group

if it is a thing that bothers you, expect lots of precreased toe boxes. seems to be a common complaint from guys who have picked theirs up here in australia.

10s crease very easily anyway. I'm not surprised.

This does piss me off though tbh. My french blue 7's (that I got from footlocker) had creasing on one of the toe boxes and it really irks me because I know I could have actually worn the shoe 100x and never made a crease that significant.

Just got the call 10 mins before 9:00 on these . These very surprising hard considering one call from 3 malls. And like 10 raffles.

Man that leather looks good.. :wow: if they woulda had a black outsole I woulda been all over these.

Just got the call 10 mins before 9:00 on these . These very surprising hard considering one call from 3 malls. And like 10 raffles.

Where do you live?

I am somewhat new to this whole thing so if youre an OG feel free to correct me: i feel like winning a raffle in a place L.A. or NYC would be damn near impossible...I lived in Richmond, va for a long time and NEVER was able to get my hands on a retail pair. Now I live in nj (an area where I RARELY see anyone with retro's on) and I win raffles like crazzzzzy. I think LOCATION is the biggest key in raffle winning.

Champs just phoned me at 7 pm west coast time, supper late & didnt really give a chance to prepare. I had cash saved for the florals & next weeks 4s thats ALL. Lol. No kicking it, even delayed the celly bill. Then a close freind says ill spot u the money on the BOB, but I cant have em tell I pay. Huh. They know the resell game is no joke, especially on red Is historically speaking. Damn I dunno what to do

Man I hope that I can get these beautiful shoes online![emoji]128076[/emoji] I hope they're releasing lots so I can be able to cop. I hope good luck is on my side when I buy 'em.

Do these run true to size or size down half size? I never owned a pair of Xs so..

It'd all about where u live and the demographic. Seattle has a ton of sneaker heads-Nate Robinson, Macklemore, Jamal Crawford, T Ross, Brandon Gibson on thr Dolphins check his collection on sole collector, insane. Anyways trickle down effect. Number of House of Hoops, we only have one in state. Some places have multiples.Its all about supply and demand & small cities can be tough. Also 0it Niketown is in remodel. So we screwed. And just a heads up, last year I couldn't cop anything online, I only got crazy frustrated. So far this year its been a bit better but I feel like that wont last. I dunno. Plus ya know a lil luck and how hard you h usstle counts too. How many freinds/fam u have sign up for the raffles? Thats my key. Good luck. Also overseas boutique, u will learn about those as u go.

The one shoe looks hella beat and creased compared to the other one.

And I wish the tongue was black like the double nickels

Still pretty wavy tho, the leather looks so buttery

The one shoe looks hella beat and creased compared to the other one.

And I wish the tongue was black like the double nickels

Still pretty wavy tho, the leather looks so buttery
These look big on his feet, wonder if I'll have to size down half size.

If I don't cop imma a legend....

Every raffle I was struggling  to get a call back.... 

Back
Top Bottom