Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

if you can help me with @NikeRooseveltFD, i can help you with boston
You aren't using the same name and just having multiple people send it in are you?  I am just quoting the post above so you know I am asking you, a few of the posts have made it look like that is the case.  You don't get picked if your name is in there a bunch of (more than one) times.

You aren't using the same name and just having multiple people send it in are you?  I am just quoting the post above so you know I am asking you, a few of the posts have made it look like that is the case.  You don't get picked if your name is in there a bunch of (more than one) times.

thats not true, i did this yesterday and had my name entered at the same places multiple times but i still got picked and not only just picked but picked at all the places i was entered

Shocking I haven't haha
laugh.gif
im telling you you need to try with a buddies name to test your theory

well now im done entering for myself...not feeling very lucky :smh:
everyone that helped me, thank you so much.
i will still be sitting here and not moving while waiting for DC, SF, LA, SM for you guys that helped!

well now im done entering for myself...not feeling very lucky :smh:
everyone that helped me, thank you so much.
i will still be sitting here and not moving while waiting for DC, SF, LA, SM for you guys that helped!

Still waiting on NYC. Hope I get picked for you.

I dont think the quicker you dm matters. I dm'd NTNY 3min after the tweet for DB9's and still got through...

waitin on NTSF to go live, i know they're almost always last to do theirs but iam not taking any chances, iam refreshing every 10 secs starting now
devil.gif

mean.gif
portland is shadier than mercer. for the 11s they tweeted they sent all their dms out 3 min after they opened rsvp.

Back
Top Bottom