Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

that's why the shoe game is all messed up and everyone's trying to resell these days
Oh no, the dude offered $800 for the shoes straight up, it was insane that thread that day was 
roll.gif

Motorboat Jones'
laugh.gif
LOL was about to say...

yeah we some dumbass was caught with a gun at nike beverly hills during the motorboat jones release..

in all places..

BEVERLY HILLS

maybe if he were in south central, inglewood, watts, that would be a different story

LOL was about to say...

yeah we some dumbass was caught with a gun at nike beverly hills during the motorboat jones release..

in all places..

BEVERLY HILLS

maybe if he were in south central, inglewood, watts, that would be a different story
Yeah and DB9's all this talk about the gun being unloaded is stupid.  It doesn't matter if the gun was unloaded it still gives him power above everyone else in line because how the hell they suppose to know the gun is unloaded.  Also he's gonna defend himself with an unloaded gun? 
laugh.gif

This thread is most definitely moving a lot slower than the BRED thread. Are these not that popular?

If i win, niketown ny,size 13 ill give it to someone here(who live in the nyc area) for retail someone with enough post ( no newbie)

Last edited:
Yeah and DB9's all this talk about the gun being unloaded is stupid.  It doesn't matter if the gun was unloaded it still gives him power above everyone else in line because how the hell they suppose to know the gun is unloaded.  Also he's gonna defend himself with an unloaded gun? 
laugh.gif
someone was also caught with a gun for the DB9 release? please inform me

Think anyone would trade breds for thunders? Cause that's the contingency plan if everything goes south for me.

someone was also caught with a gun for the DB9 release? please inform me
Well someone was just caught with a gun in line waiting for the DB9's in NTLA.  Thankfully, the cops came and no one was harmed.  Dude got arrested and "everyone at NTLA from a far looked like sardines out of water" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom