Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

im panicking by how fast NTNY closed, anyone want to trade help? i would feel better if i had more help with @NikeRooseveltFD, i can help in return but DC, SF, and SM are accounted for, i can help with anywhere but those. PM me!!

With some cash on top maybe
Hopefully, with hype, I can catch someone slippin. Its amazing to me how easy it was to lock my 11's (which I don't want), but the Thunders are a pain in the ***...
tired.gif

Breds for Thunders is a fair trade.  Maybe if you can get Thunder's and money for your Bred's..

Because they are a 11..No matter how much is produced they are always beasts/heads #1 shoe on their list.
Im going to a sneaker convention the day the thunders release, so it might be easier than I'm making it out to be. 

im panicking by how fast NTNY closed, anyone want to trade help? i would feel better if i had more help with @NikeRooseveltFD, i can help in return but DC, SF, and SM are accounted for, i can help with anywhere but those. PM me!!

anyone? :nerd:
i got space now since NTNY is closed

I got through to Boston within 3-4 seconds by far the fastest ever for me.  As much as I don't want to drive to boston two days in a row, these are worth it. (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Five minutes is an eternity in dc. Stealth foams closed under two minutes. Even the 11's closed in 5 minutes

Damn i left to do something thinking they were going to do a 4pm release and couldn't run the app.

Oh well looks like Roosevelt field is gonna have to do....

anyone else want to trade help? RSVP's are starting to get tweeted...moving fast :nerd:
i can help with any place other than DC,SM,LA,and SF if you can help me with @NikeRooseveltFD

Back
Top Bottom