Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I'm still waiting on a Bred 11 call (my stores are calling thursday afternoon).
The calls feel good!!
Congrats
It does man! I hope you get called! 
So y'all are gonna make assumptions based off the fact that dude is happy his raffle ticket was called?  What does his family have to do with anything?  Think y'all reaching a lil too hard on this one...
Thanks man, i'm just happy I won didn't know my family was a factor in that.

Where are Bred IV's? I literally have not looked anywhere at all, just kinda assumed they sold out 1st day. Don't like the thunder but the energy around the shoe gives it some decent trade value. Gotta love these "limited" releases...
http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1372_Air+Jordan+IV+Retro+(BRED)

Still have US SZ 12 up also they'll be about $220Ish US, I believe you can still find Bred IV's on CL or eBay for around 200-210 easily.  Just gotta be patient and find them.  

One of my FA's here in California (Pasadena) last week were taking orders for Bred IV's still, FSR too.

Last edited:
It's a quickstrike homie. 

I'm pretty sure quickstrike refers to when a shoe doesn't have an exact release date just drops randomly and in this case the 4s are scheduled to drop this sat the 22nd thats why i ruled out this shoe being a qs..just my thoughts

Via NiceKicks twitter.
"RIP Juan Reyna. Only 16 years old and killed over an argument about a pair of Air Jordan 4s in Houston, TX."
Don't wanna hear anymore of these.... :smh:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...teen-allegedly-shot-to-death-over-4135003.php

There is no mention of the 4s couldve been an argument over any shoes for that matter..but I cant lie being a houstonian im getting tired of these stories cant believe people are continuing to get killed over shoes makes me think twice about going to pick up my kicks this weekend I am def gonig to have to take somebody with me

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...teen-allegedly-shot-to-death-over-4135003.php
There is no mention of the 4s couldve been an argument over any shoes for that matter..but I cant lie being a houstonian im getting tired of these stories cant believe people are continuing to get killed over shoes makes me think twice about going to pick up my kicks this weekend I am def gonig to have to take somebody with me
that ish is a damn shame 
mean.gif
 dc aint much better either

He is able to get a bond of only $50,000 which sickens me even more, life in jail.

Pathetic this is sickening to my stomach.

Who wants help for the RSVP for these at NikeScottsdale or Santa Monica? I can help, and try my best. First come first serve so I know my PMs are about to get blown up. 

this is what I like to see... people helping each others out... this is what NT was all about back in the days

How do the Eastbay reps know when they are mentioned? Is it automated or is someone constantly hawking the threads looking for a mention? 

How do the Eastbay reps know when they are mentioned? Is it automated or is someone constantly hawking the threads looking for a mention? 

man that would be awesome, how do i apply to be a eastbay rep on NT?
get paid to browse the forum for mentions all day :nthat:

Anyone with inside info know what time Roosevelt NY will be doin the RSVP for the IV's. Dan I'm so happy they're coming out because I wanted them so bad back in the day and I have them on my TOp 5 of alll time list. lol

Back
Top Bottom