Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

This is to send y'all packing not going to the playoffs time for a different era to come about yes bro it's the biggest game ever for the bengals.

Didn't hate. All I said is a regular season game for a wild card spot is hardly the bungles biggest game ever. Bungles haven't won in 5 games afaibst pitt. it could all change but don't say I'm hating when you quoted my picture and said who dat or who dey or whatever they say in Ohio.

Good luck though. I'll stick with speaking on the thunders and knowing this weekend is no way Pitts biggest game ever!

Via NiceKicks twitter.

"RIP Juan Reyna. Only 16 years old and killed over an argument about a pair of Air Jordan 4s in Houston, TX."

Don't wanna hear anymore of these.... :smh:

Via NiceKicks twitter.
"RIP Juan Reyna. Only 16 years old and killed over an argument about a pair of Air Jordan 4s in Houston, TX."
Don't wanna hear anymore of these....
mean.gif
mean.gif
 god damn, fools in Houston are just insane..

ok I decided to be nice again today cuz I'm still in the holiday giving spirit.... will help others rsvp again for these... pm me I might just help u out... *can't take CA and NY locations those r full already...

ok I decided to be nice again today cuz I'm still in the holiday giving spirit.... will help others rsvp again for these... pm me I might just help u out... *can't take CA and NY locations those r full already...

Glad to see you helping again...true NTer right here

I went down to the mall Monday to get raffle tickets for the xi's and wasn't really thinking about the thunders but I entered the raffle for both and ended up winning the thunders in size 11 :smile:

I hope these are an easy cop. All the kids are getting the XI, while the real sneaker heads are hoping to get these. Good luck to all.

I was lucky enough to secure a pair in the FNL DRAFT, according to the FNL manager at the store i'm picking up at... BUT, I'm also smack in the middle of a BLIZZARD right now. It's gonna take all i have to get there in the morning. I had planned on copping (or trying to) online before I went to get my Draft pair, but looks like i'ma have to just bank on getting to the FNL, which is 70miles away hahaha. If I'm doing good on time, I'll pull over and mobile copp.. Mad respect to snow plows, help a brother out, please
smokin.gif

Good luck fellas... This is a release for the ages.
Grabbing the Concords last year was cake (for me), compared to this one.
After this I'm "Retiring"... Until the Air Force Max (blk/silver)
Wrong thread? 
tongue.gif

i wonder if this thread is gonna explode like the 11s thread did yesterday during RSVP madness
laugh.gif
Nah more like the salty people who didn't get the XI's will make this thread explode, tryna cop the IV's as a rebound.

Last edited:
Wonder if I'll be able to trade these for a pair of bred 4's or space jams and a bit of cash.
If you're trading them for Bred's you should gave money back in return also.  

Bred's IV's are literally everywhere..Hell some places even have restocks right now..

If you're trading them for Bred's you should gave money back in return also.  

Bred's IV's are literally everywhere..Hell some places even have restocks right now..

Where are Bred IV's? I literally have not looked anywhere at all, just kinda assumed they sold out 1st day. Don't like the thunder but the energy around the shoe gives it some decent trade value. Gotta love these "limited" releases...

Back
Top Bottom