Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Was hot after I missed out in 2006 being that black and yellow are my favorite colors and I wasn't paying resell prices. I know a lot of people were hot but I'm glad the released.

^^

Lol. Good points.

XI thread is also at 700,000 views and this thread 60,000.... I know a lot of people that I've talked to aren't that interested in these though. I hope it stays that way.

replies and views mean ZILTCH, ZERO, NADA..... NOTHING when it comes to jordans.

nice comparison video of the 06 vs 12 / I wanted this more than the CG IXs thats why I passed/ Now JB needs to release the Lightnings and CG IVs :\

Anyone out at Roosevelt for the Thunders? Im gonna go early went to Roosevelt yesterday for the breds at 5am elready like 400 ppl smh

Anyone out at Roosevelt for the Thunders? Im gonna go early went to Roosevelt yesterday for the breds at 5am elready like 400 ppl smh
Champs gave out the ticket for the thunders the other day, I got one. Who is giving them out today? Because when I went for the thunder ticket there was only like 16 people online and they wouldn't let us go in and get them until there was 40 people there. The XI's has all of the HYPE this shoe will be an easy cop (at least around here). It just boggles my mind how this will be the first time since 2006 that this shoe is being release and the XI's came out 3 times prior (Correct me if im wrong anywhere, but do it nicely). This is just madness. 

Was hot after I missed out in 2006 being that black and yellow are my favorite colors and I wasn't paying resell prices. I know a lot of people were hot but I'm glad the released.

WHOOOOOOOO DEEYYYYYYYY!!! Sorry ohio is just getting hype as ****tttttttt. Biggest game ever for the bengals baby.

Family > Shoes.
My Christmas will be complete regardless of winning these shoes.
Congrats though.
I feel that. Like ppl get so lost in the moment sometimes...
So y'all are gonna make assumptions based off the fact that dude is happy his raffle ticket was called?  What does his family have to do with anything?  Think y'all reaching a lil too hard on this one...

WHOOOOOOOO DEEYYYYYYYY!!! Sorry ohio is just getting hype as ****tttttttt. Biggest game ever for the bengals baby.

Biggest game for the bengals ever is a regular season game for the second wild card spot? Guess the Super Bowl L and Carson Palmer laying out in the playoffs were small games.

Dude didn't say this was the only thing that's making his Christmas complete. He could have the fam already covered we don't know the rest of the situation. Let that man live.

Didnt feel like reading through all the pages so just a quick question are the thunder ivs a gr or are they considered limited?

not a GR at all. ^^

I'm currently loving the hype on the BRED XIs. 

my champs did a guaranteed ticket line today for these.

Get there at 5 am, 2 people in front of me, a girl waiting for a pair for her bf and her cousin who tagged along for no reason (they wanted 1 sz 12, i'm a 8.5)

530:  1 more guy arrives

630: girl finds out she's waiting for the wrong shoe, leaves.

9: store opens and manager lets me n the other guy get 2 tickets each, as long as they diff sizes.

the old people who walk around the mall in the morning told us it was MADNESS yesterday, had 6 cop cars parked outside controlling everything.

great start to whats going to be a horrible day at work.

TY hypebeasts for taking the heat off these

not a GR at all. ^^

I'm currently loving the hype on the BRED XIs. 
my champs did a guaranteed ticket line today for these.

Get there at 5 am, 2 people in front of me, a girl waiting for a pair for her bf and her cousin who tagged along for no reason (they wanted 1 sz 12, i'm a 8.5)
530:  1 more guy arrives
630: girl finds out she's waiting for the wrong shoe, leaves.
9: store opens and manager lets me n the other guy get 2 tickets each, as long as they diff sizes.

the old people who walk around the mall in the morning told us it was MADNESS yesterday, had 6 cop cars parked outside controlling everything.

great start to whats going to be a horrible day at work.

TY hypebeasts for taking the heat off these

Well the hype for breds is expected no surprise there I think the true shoe enthusiasts will go after the ivs and yea the resellers too cant forget about them..where im at they gave out tickets last weekend all gone for both the breds and thunders but I put in a ticket for a raffle at another mall and got lucky so I will be copping I really dont think the ivs shouldve been a ticket or a raffle first come first serve wouldve been fine imo

Well the hype for breds is expected no surprise there I think the true shoe enthusiasts will go after the ivs and yea the resellers too cant forget about them..where im at they gave out tickets last weekend all gone for both the breds and thunders but I put in a ticket for a raffle at another mall and got lucky so I will be copping I really dont think the ivs shouldve been a ticket or a raffle first come first serve wouldve been fine imo
Yeah the IV's raffle wasn't even necessary, look at this thread it's dead and the XI's thread is poppin' 
laugh.gif

All good to me, bring on the Thunders already! 
smokin.gif

Biggest game for the bengals ever is a regular season game for the second wild card spot? Guess the Super Bowl L and Carson Palmer laying out in the playoffs were small games.
Dude didn't say this was the only thing that's making his Christmas complete. He could have the fam already covered we don't know the rest of the situation. Let that man live.
yea brother it's against the STEELERS bro. If ur serious about that clown **** where Carson blew his knee please that's a game we don't wanna remember and bro I was young as **** when we went to the bowl y be a hater keep ur hate for someone else partner.

Back
Top Bottom