• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even tho it seems pointless i'm gonna go enter raffles tomorrow and wednesday.. i've won a couple times so that's why i still enter them even tho i know they hook up their people up on the side 

Last edited:
Thank god these are GR. I can't wait to get them on Saturday. Very clean retro+ for the AJ IX. :smokin

Last edited:
Hope everyone that wants these, gets them (it's looking like that going to be extremely possible). I know it's been said awhile back here, but JB had such a cool idea with this pack and I feel like (as usual) it fell flat. While plain, the OG version (minus the cleats), would have been such a clean and sharp release. 9s are one of the greats IMO and JB keeps doing them a disservice. Oh well, here's to one day releasing...View media item 891075

ive always wanted charcoals had to pass back when they dropped n got outbid a few times on the bay :smh:

those and citrus are the best black base cways of 9 IMO

The ones are straight fire... But these 9s have been growing on me this last weekend... My 2 cents

Last edited:
Looked fake until I clicked on the picture and notice it was the Orlando's :lol:

Last edited:
These are literally everywhere.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom