• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The hype here in Detroit for the 9s is already crazy, my usual spot for guaranteed size tickets changed to a raffle today because of over 50ppl being lined up before opening when tickets were to be handed out at 5pm

Well my usual spots that do guaranteed tickets are all doing FCFS. Signs of being a big GR or no hype. Guess I'll just try my luck online which shouldn't be hard.

ill be wasting my time once again to go enter these raffles on tuesday and wednesday.. i should be good online tho if i don't win

Last edited:
Idk if these are limited or my champs just got less shoes , but I struck out on my size and I was like 18th for a guaranteed tik, they only had like 25 tix when they usually come out with a huge stack of almost 90 easy, smh I hope online is kinder to me lol

Damn, my Champs is going to raffle this now. They feel that they will need extra mall security for the crowd and they don't want to pay the fine so, and I didn't make it in today to get my ticket in. Guess I will be buying this on @eastbay again. 

I might trade a shoe also, not looking forward to waking up @ 7am CST again.  We shall see.

Didn't like it at first, I'm thinking its pretty fresh though. Grabbing for sure

who would have thought Michael Jordan's baseball stint would reach it's all time popularity in 2014
laugh.gif

Idk if these are limited or my champs just got less shoes , but I struck out on my size and I was like 18th for a guaranteed tik, they only had like 25 tix when they usually come out with a huge stack of almost 90 easy, smh I hope online is kinder to me lol

Damn, my Champs is going to raffle this now. They feel that they will need extra mall security for the crowd and they don't want to pay the fine so, and I didn't make it in today to get my ticket in. Guess I will be buying this on @eastbay again. 

I might trade a shoe also, not looking forward to waking up @ 7am CST again. We shall see.

Didn't like it at first, I'm thinking its pretty fresh though. Grabbing for sure

So are these Baron 9s a big GR or are they a somewhat limited release. Pretty sure its gonna be like the white/infrared and infrared 23 6's that both dropped on the same day where the Baron 1s will be limited and the Baron 9s are a GR. My local go to retailer only has the Baron 9s, they didnt get the Baron 1's fwiw.

These don't look bad but prob gonna pass.. Wouldn't mind another pair of the White/Blk/Red 9s.

Was the only "bred" type colorway for 9s the Charcoal pair?

Not too much into 9s only a select few cways I actually like of them

now watch every 1 not want these anymore lmao ******* sheep !!! glad too hear they'll be an easy cop Saturday morning !

Back
Top Bottom