• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
initially was only thinkin bout gettin the barons 1s but im startin to like the barons ix more and more.  any1 know how the recent retro ix fit ?

lol not this video again 
roll.gif

Saw them today. My local footlocker (Idaho) is getting them everywhere should be getting them haha. They actually look good love the 45

initially was only thinkin bout gettin the barons 1s but im startin to like the barons ix more and more.  any1 know how the recent retro ix fit ?
same here. im thinking both now, these should be tts or half up. if u have wide feet i would go up half size just based on recent 9s

thinking about picking these up. i actually dont own any pairs of 9s. i always tend to pass on them,

Was going to grip em early at a local spot that just got the shipment yesterday. Typically get charged a Grant for a retro a week early,not bad not great, but this go he was charging $270..

Ill just try my luck next Saturday.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these.

It will probably easier to get these than the 1s, but If I get lucky I'll get both.

Gunning for these first though.

Remind me of the GS pair that came out last year.

View media item 887626
And I scooped up a pair for my daughter.

I'm currently in the process of selling a few pairs of IX's but I do like these although I feel that the bottom should be black. White soles are the worst but these will look pretty nice with a Raiders fitted.

Black Friday type numbers, boys. More than Powder X's, Powder III's, Stealth III's.

If you miss out on these, you didn't really want them.

Got a ticket from villa, well look at them in person on Saturday and then decide if I want to cop

Back
Top Bottom