Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a confirmation with an RSVP site for NTNY. My chances of getting a pair went up a little.

HYPE IS REAL ON THESE. WOW. EVEN MORE INTEREST THAN THE CHAMP PACK. I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT RELEASE WOULD BE THE MOST HYPED THIS YEAR :lol:

Yes, I agree the resell is going to go above $500 easy. I'm saving up some bucks to get these no matter what they cost.
I'm a big lover of the Jordan V and "will" have these for the collection. More than likely I'm gonna be forced to pay reseller prices and I'm prepared too.
But the bottom line is that I work hard to make money to buy my favorite kicks.

Last edited:
I'll say this once.. All the RSVP services will be pissed come Saturday
smile.gif
you mean thursday, because nike employees better be prepared to get thrown through a glass window if people with confirmed dms get rejected saturday morning. on saturday, those rsvps services are pregaming for the mayweater fight with the $$$ made. 

you mean thursday, because nike employees better be prepared to get thrown through a glass window if people with confirmed dms get rejected saturday morning. on saturday, those rsvps services are pregaming for the mayweater fight with the $$$ made. 

True. It'll be a good night when they are sippin' on XO on some ransoms hard earned cash :smile: But we will see..

Whats the quicker checkout on nike? PayPal or just paying with a card. If you get two separate orders placed with same PayPal but Seperate transactions is that a reason to cancel both by nike?

well i hope I am making a trip to Chicago on Saturday......

NDC is a big lose for me

Whats the quicker checkout on nike? PayPal or just paying with a card. If you get two separate orders placed with same PayPal but Seperate transactions is that a reason to cancel both by nike?
If your lucky to even get to that point I would say credit card. Just be glad your able to get in line...lol

Every site is a hit or miss.

I considered going with one of the services when the lebron champ pack dropped and realized quickly that there are so many of them that consistency from release to release is a joke. Pick the wrong one and you get nothing, switch services for the next release and you'll probably still get nothing.

i'm not saying they do.

but one can also prioritize the DMs that are sent in.  so you can play "favors"

I'm surprise that RSVP services are not out trying to sabotage other RSVP services.

Just purchase their service (OAuth requires approval from the user).  Then go to your Twitter Settings.  Click on APPS.  Then report the name of the application that you gave access to Nikestore :smile:

LOL!

I know Nikestore is blocking certain applications with their RSVP process.
Why don't you wipe out the RSVP services by charging $0.01 for RSVPs to NT'ers?

evilside. Let NTer be your inner circle. Random drawing process, rather than wasting unclaimed RSVP on made up names or shoes going to employees. 

I'd much rather have people just hate me than to play favors.

I want the RSVP process to change. Having people actually pick them up - doesn't help my cause.

But it sounds like the RSVP companies can't handle the demand. LOL! 

I want the RSVP process to change. Having people actually pick them up - doesn't help my cause.

the thing is that the RSVP situation is a lose-lose situation. no matter how many changes Nike does to the system, these RSVP systems are going to find ways to adapt. if they go back to FCFS for every release, you're going to have clowns camping for weeks at a time for these limited releases.

In no way am I condoning a bot. But I wonder how many people have a bot anf aren't able to get a pair. I know nike is trying to combat.this but thinking about all the sites that fail

Welp.. NDC and RSVP means I will fail guaranteed.
So I hope the resell price ain't too crazy..
My angus is only paprika'd for $450..
Anything more and ya'll can keep em..

Last edited:

the thing is that the RSVP situation is a lose-lose situation. no matter how many changes Nike does to the system, these RSVP systems are going to find ways to adapt. if they go back to FCFS for every release, you're going to have clowns camping for weeks at a time for these limited releases.

I don't want to have a back and forth in this thread.

just letting people know my stance - so people can stop DMing me asking to hook them up.

But evilside I actually support your cause but give this release a break. They do it for a good cause. All proceeds are donated. I'm not saying pairs won't be sold (employees, friends/family of employees, raffle..) but I thought this was going to slow after they made major changes (which they did)...

I know you think it's not enough but what if the RSVP services failed anyway? And doing it by hand reigned supreme again.. You'd be taking away slots from people who are doing this the honest way.

Maybe I'm way off base here but with LeBron pack I honestly didn't know of you before that and my chances were so slim to begin with I wasn't even fazed by it (not to mention I live in NY and that's where you failed first).

The post below is spot on as far as how this release is gonna go .. If they would've dropped last year instead of the 9s like they were supposed too, we would've saw a higher volume in production numbers. JB went through A LOT to release these, they're handling it like a QS.

Captain coming thru like broken condoms. Preciate the useful info homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom