:::AIR JORDAN IX APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 9 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

These are my boy's favorite Js ever. 
pimp.gif

I need me some charcoals.. have the powders and cdp and cools and have owned some olives before.. most comfortable shoe to play in imo

I love the IX's, such a clean shoe. Can't wait for the UNC's to drop this summer, copping for my birthday. and the all time classic, white/black and reds. I just hope they aren't made like the cdp's were. Good stuff everybody, ya'll making me jealous..lol

I don't really like IXs like that, but I recently got Cool Greys in a trade. These and Powders are probably my favorites. Only thing is that I find them being hard to get into because of the Hurarache sock liner

486571_e5554eae2a_l.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Always wanted to customize a pair of Olives for those all black with white bottoms, that Lebron was wearing.

qurious, how would you do this? the bottom of the olives are black. Iv'e had a couple pairs of olives and had the green dyed with good results but getting the bottom white is an enigma.

That's a first....hard to get into because of the huarache liner?
ohwell.gif
If anything it makes the shoe much easier and smoother to get into...one of the reasons I love the VII, VIII, and IX respectively.
smile.gif

^ you and me both, I just hope the paint doesnt start to chip ridiculously after one or two wears

Back
Top Bottom