Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

:lol: I live three minutes from the stadium.
Haha that's wassup. We were in town for the concert and I decided to check it, being a baseball dude. We stayed at Epic Hotel. That stadium is crazy nice. Still don't like that damn sculpture though... And it cost $2 mill! Lol.

regardless of services as a customer when you pay for overnight you are expecting to have a shipping notice on saturday afternoon or during the night on sunday & he hasnt ..... open season to complain about it

You pay for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, not OVERNIGHT PROCESSING. They can't over night ship your order before your order is finalized. It's that simple. If he gets shipping conf and it doesn't come the next day, then he can complain. I don't get why this is so hard to comprehend?

Tried to explain this previously but some still don't understand it, ndc does not process your order faster just because you payed for overnight shipping.

It takes less time to get to you once it ships but may take longer to process than someone who got their order in before you with free shipping.
Some bammas swear up and down that one-day shipping order get priority over other ones.

:x
sick.gif

View media item 542718

Can't find the pink laces. Orange will have to do!

http://s10.postimg.org/69qtk7f8p/20130819_094020.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/53vd78stb/20130819_093937.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/p7c4u3xxn/20130819_093957.jpg

Nah, those are the ones that don't decide to cop a shoe till they see ndc tweet sold out in the first 30 minutes of release or when their ig timeline is flooded with pics of the shoe.  Damn, its hot and it sold out so now I want it.  Pics of these have been around for months, people that wanted these appreciated the no stress cop on saturday morning, anybody that claims they missed out was literally asleep.
no stress cop? I added to cart @ 2:01, and didn't get it. Even before the Twitter link popped up. Worse, I waited in line for half an hour trying not to fall asleep before being told too bad.
View media item 546645

i was able to get through on NDC fairly quickly

but i never seen NIKE tweet a link for them? someone else posted a NDC link and i had to go through them
View media item 546687

Worse thing was that I didn't get the notification on my phone til 2:03.by the time the link was posted, it was sold out.

Let me spell it out for you and the 2 other people in the world that struck out on this release.
Green glows were not twitter link only so while you were waiting for a link to purchase this shoe people were already on nike.com and all they had to do was search jordan and sort by newest released and green glows were sitting right there to be purchased.

Can't blame bots, can't blame nike, you weren't paying attention.
Damnnn!!!! Ether'd!!!!

Cats have Carte Blanche to like whatever they want... Doesn't bother me one bit.
BUT, my opinion is that Green Glows aren't in the same lane as the FR-III.
The FR-III is a legend.
The GG-IV is a new artist...
:nerd:
The III's are like Dipset. The Fire Red III's are Freekey Zeekey. The Green Glows are J. Cole.

LMAO. IF I SELL MY GREEN GLOWS. IM DEF GON THROW IN MY EXTRA PINK LACES FROM MY MIAMI VICE IX AND UPCHARGING AN EXTRA $50 FOR DA LACES.

JESU CHRISTO

I thought people had posted it was not TLO plus nikestore twitter also indicated it wasn't TLO. PLUS there was no TLO notice on the release calender page of nikestore.com.
People musta put no effort in finding out.

Or maybe they thought that these would sit like the FR3s.... :rofl:

Even though I was hoping they would sit... My shoehead instinct told me not to take a chance. Cause you just never know how a release will go.

Back
Top Bottom