Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

paid for my 2 pairs last week. had to catch a flight outta town sat. morn tho. got in late this morn and slept. will pick em up tmrw. these are hella dope imo.

Agreed .. although some didnt get pairs but i believe those are the ones who were on the fence or didnt try and then once they saw pics tried later and had no luck. I was in and oyt on NDC in 2 minutes. Was able to add a pair or a friend about 2 hrs after drop on footlocker but he dropped his phone in the toilet so i didnt get his cc info in time.

the phone in the toilet seems to happen too often. there needs to be a solution. you should have your friends cc on hand OR dont be bringing the phone anywhere near the toilet.

just browsing ebay, doesn't seem too high. reasonable prices for the effort of resellers, $20ish over retail

This was a fairly easy release.
Agreed .. although some didnt get pairs but i believe those are the ones who were on the fence or didnt try and then once they saw pics tried later and had no luck.
Nah, those are the ones that don't decide to cop a shoe till they see ndc tweet sold out in the first 30 minutes of release or when their ig timeline is flooded with pics of the shoe.  Damn, its hot and it sold out so now I want it.  Pics of these have been around for months, people that wanted these appreciated the no stress cop on saturday morning, anybody that claims they missed out was literally asleep.

Nah, those are the ones that don't decide to cop a shoe till they see ndc tweet sold out in the first 30 minutes of release or when their ig timeline is flooded with pics of the shoe.  Damn, its hot and it sold out so now I want it.  Pics of these have been around for months, people that wanted these appreciated the no stress cop on saturday morning, anybody that claims they missed out was literally asleep.
no stress cop? I added to cart @ 2:01, and didn't get it. Even before the Twitter link popped up. Worse, I waited in line for half an hour trying not to fall asleep before being told too bad.
View media item 546645

Got a 9. Find out they run a little big, at least for me. Went to ntny to exchange for an 8.5 but I was too late and theyre gone..did happen to see a dude in store needing the 9 which was sold out. Sold it to him for retail since I have no desire for reselling. Meh, happy hunting
Ssshhiiiii. I would have sold them for at least $200.

I was hoping to wake up and see fnl tracking updated, but i guess not 
nerd.gif

[quote name="uclabruinsbaby" url="/t/517111/air-jordan-iv-green-glow-dark-grey-green-glow-cement-grey-black-fall-2013/1860#post_]

same here man
i'm 31 now & the game has evolved like a wildfire.
i remember getting to the mall just a couple of hours before it opened to cop the spacejams back in the day
camping out became the new thing shortly after that
now resellers, bots, consignment stores, celebrity hype, social networks, and so much more have contributed to the new shoe game
it's not going to die down anytime soon
the next generation of kids that are overly obsessed with hype & it keeps business booming
all these new colorways i.e. green glows, toros, fresh prince Vs, what the dunk inspired kobes lebrons & kds and all of their colorways, plus more....are all evidence that people are willing to shell out tons of cash and that things are not going to die down anytime soon.
hell.....this new sock craze is even getting ridiculous.....look at people camping out for the camron x rif.la nike elite socks and paying upwards of $350+ resell 
Myself my wife and a third guy were the only people to camp for those, if you call less than 6 hours camping...there were only 3 pairs at that time. Then when they did the pack with the logos on the socks and clothes added, jeff gave us two packs for free. Plus we got to kick it with Cam all night.. So it was very worth it

View media item 543506[/quote]Lol wut?

i was able to get through on NDC fairly quickly

but i never seen NIKE tweet a link for them? someone else posted a NDC link and i had to go through them

no stress cop? I added to cart @ 2:01, and didn't get it. Even before the Twitter link popped up. Worse, I waited in line for half an hour trying not to fall asleep before being told too bad.
i was able to get through on NDC fairly quickly

but i never seen NIKE tweet a link for them? someone else posted a NDC link and i had to go through them
Worse thing was that I didn't get the notification on my phone til 2:03.by the time the link was posted, it was sold out.
Let me spell it out for you and the 2 other people in the world that struck out on this release.

Green glows were not twitter link only so while you were waiting for a link to purchase this shoe people were already on nike.com and all they had to do was search jordan and sort by newest released and green glows were sitting right there to be purchased.

Can't blame bots, can't blame nike, you weren't paying attention.

Last edited:
Cats have Carte Blanche to like whatever they want... Doesn't bother me one bit.
BUT, my opinion is that Green Glows aren't in the same lane as the FR-III.
The FR-III is a legend.
The GG-IV is a new artist...
:nerd:

Hey guys, new to Niketalk as far as posting but been a vistor for while.  Im a longtime sneakerhead and just wanted to say you guys always bring it. great stuff.  Anyway, Just curious, anyone still not get their shipment email from NDC for Green Glows?? usually i get shipment confirmation Saturday night or Sunday.  thanks!  

Also, just found out yesterday, in case anyone lives in South Florida area, a new Footlocker house of  Hoops is opening up in Town center mall Boca Raton in December of this year.
How did you find out about the new HOH?

Myself my wife and a third guy were the only people to camp for those, if you call less than 6 hours camping...there were only 3 pairs at that time. Then when they did the pack with the logos on the socks and clothes added, jeff gave us two packs for free. Plus we got to kick it with Cam all night.. So it was very worth it

View media item 543506
Is that guy in the middle jack black? I swear dude looks like him

hold hold on bring this back, people camped out for socks? hahahaha I'm sorry but that's one of the funniest things I've heard in a minute

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but anybody else's fnl tracking still saying processed and ready for ups?  i did call and they told me orders were picked up yesterday morning.. so i figured it would've updated by now 

Back
Top Bottom