Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I wore my 2016 white cement IV for the first time today. My feet hurt!!!! I sure hope the black cement pair is much better.

89 AJ4.jpg

892.jpg

Damb smh... I remember when IV’s was cut higher like this smh.

20 years later these release again finally with NIKE AIR again, and people talking about "I'm on the fence" GTOH. Go cop some yeezys

20 years!

I swear this is all I’ve been saying. Couldn’t agree more. Although NA alone isn’t enough, I think we’ve made head way in terms of getting what we’ve been asking for, for YEARS.

Last edited:
I wore my 2016 white cement IV for the first time today. My feet hurt!!!! I sure hope the black cement pair is much better.

TTS? That's odd. My Travis Scott's, Raptor 4's, and Dunk from Above's are cozy af. WC4 still on ice...

If you think Jordan’s(retro) were ever a go to shoe for comfort that just lets me know that you haven’t had a comfortable shoe :lol:

Jordan’s aren’t uncomfortable though. Somewhere in the middle with some being better than others.

But when I wear my Jays I’m never thinking oh man! Feet gonna feel plush today!

If you think Jordan’s(retro) were ever a go to shoe for comfort that just lets me know that you haven’t had a comfortable shoe :lol:

Jordan’s aren’t uncomfortable though. Somewhere in the middle with some being better than others.

But when I wear my Jays I’m never thinking oh man! Feet gonna feel plush today!

This..I've never put on a jordan and thought it was comfortable. They've always been middle of the pack at best in that aspect for me. Some are better than others but for the most part idc cause I'm not buying them for functionality.

dont really mess with fusions with the only exception being the spizikes... and i only got 1 pair of those

Back
Top Bottom