Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Looking forward to copping a pair of these! How has the most recent 4's been in terms of fit?

Half size up.

Let me knock on wood but right now, my oldest pair of 4s are the green glows. I literally have no cracked midsoles on any of my 12+ pairs of IVs. I haven't heard of issues since the last black cement release and the Thunders.
Bottom line, I think they fixed the cracked midsole issue...

9EE63B02-2E7C-4B06-BE8F-CBE3B3CFB5AC.jpeg
8BF60A0D-9354-47D2-9320-B98EB4FC6878.jpeg
8AF229A1-C7CD-403E-A31E-1CBA54D453BB.jpeg
710D8158-10B7-4256-864C-B8CFF8EC13B8.jpeg
Uh, yeah. Both on and off court for me. They look like the paint issue is solved. Just looks more durable.

Really!!! That is a good pull. Don't remember that.
You nailed it, except they were the Hi Tops, but still good job.
Also you see MJ's Fire Red 3's and Kenny Smith Wearing a Nike Super High Top lol
sam-vincent-of-the-chicago-bulls-dribbles-the-ball-against-kenny-of-picture-id456036254
Actually...

It was the white/black colorway, and I’m 95% sure they were lows. I’ll try to find evidence. I didn’t know about these highs though.

EDIT: someone beat me to it :lol:

I had the Escape AF3s and the IV Fire Red, those were the good ol days

Yes.. that was a big deal back then. The Mars Blackmon joints.. back then they almost never released a White/Red Jordan so when those IV's and Fire Red V's droppped, we were all over them.

3 Pair Minimum, No questions asked.

if you were here on NT in the early 2000s, you know these and the Infrared 6s were the holiest of ghosts.

If you never heard of the Harlem Shake Thread, you better ask around.

20 years later these release again finally with NIKE AIR again, and people talking about "I'm on the fence" GTOH. Go cop some yeezys

20 years!

Back
Top Bottom