Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

8A36F271-AF51-49A4-B23B-CD3E5EF98A48.jpeg
CFC86E97-67C1-4729-AC7C-2A72DC323A37.jpeg
Speaking of paint cracking. Wearing my 2012s today. That medial side paint cracked the second day out the box. Left shoe never paint cracked though.

Wouldn’t have done much good. They sold out. Not like I could send them back and get a new pair.

Those so called official pics on zsneakerheadz IG looks terrible. Shiny midsole and banana shape returns again. Either Jordan brand refuses to get the 4s right or its Gentry again. Regardless it’s a cop but smh

8A36F271-AF51-49A4-B23B-CD3E5EF98A48.jpeg
CFC86E97-67C1-4729-AC7C-2A72DC323A37.jpeg
Speaking of paint cracking. Wearing my 2012s today. That medial side paint cracked the second day out the box. Left shoe never paint cracked though.

shooooot i need to post a pic of mine in here if you want to see some real cracking. i wish mine looked like yours.

I don’t doubt there are others that are worse. I wear them here and there because of how poor the quality is. Just ready for May.

I think JB left the specs on the tongue the same when they cut the height of the shoe back in 2004 and as the shoe kept getting lower it got worse. Which is why the tongue looks so high and unproportioned to the shoe :lol:

Actually, the height started getting lower, with the White & Chrome's in 2000. It just wasn't as noticeable, because the overall nice shape, was still there.

I said I wouldn’t but if these are going to be as good as y’all say then I think I’ll have no choice but to double up lol

Actually, the height started getting lower, with the White & Chrome's in 2000. It just wasn't as noticeable, because the overall nice shape, was still there.

Yeah, I know, but I meant when they butchered the whole shoe and changed almost everything on it. The netting, height, stitching, shape, air unit depth, and the back tab size. Everything got smaller except the height of the tongue :lol:

are these on preorder anywhere? if so, can someone suggest a reputable pre order retailer? never did the pre order thing before. thx fam

Yeah, I know, but I meant when they butchered the whole shoe and changed almost everything on it. The netting, height, stitching, shape, air unit depth, and the back tab size.

Everything got smaller, except the height of the tongue.

:lol:

Oh, you don't have to tell me. Trust me, I know ALL about it.

A little ALL to well.

:lol:

Man, you talk about a butchering...

Nike/JB, turned the silhouette into cheap, low top, low end department store, replica looking, fakes.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Has there ever been a definitive answer for replacing the plastic wings with leather, and then rubber? I'm hoping that gets addressed with this pair.

If the mold has finally been changed, I hope it doesn’t change for another 15 years. I like my OG 4s, I like my retro+ too. Those citron 4s are horrible; one of the ugliest 4s ever. Hope the rest of the new 4s this year are nice. Gentry is overseeing and not designing, but I hope he can make sure no ugly 4s drop.

The mold is really bad on 4's.. Even CG IV's had a better mold than what we've seen over the last like 8 years. I wanted Columbia IV's so bad but they look like variants compared to the 2000 joints. Came super close to copping off of Goat and went looking at pics to build up some excitement and they did the exact opposite :lol:

These and CG IV's coming back this year has me stoked.. I'll be happy af if they make the mold better for both.

Going through some of the pics posted earlier, I’m lusting over these. One of the greatest sneakers ever. The color blocking is perfect. Can’t wait to get a pair.
I’ve said it before but, man, I’m lucky that the point in my life where I’m blessed enough to pick up whatever kicks I want, all the greatest OGs are dropping and Nike is doing them justice. This year alone 3 of my top 5 are dropping:
Infra 6 *copped*
BC4
Bred 11

What a time to be alive boys.

Back
Top Bottom