Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Will Nike let me add coupon after copping on Saturday?

Or does it not work on actual release dates?

Stupid question. How does the Footlocker head start work? I have a 6 minute HS on the countdown.

Tomorrow at 5:54pm eastern time the app will let you know if you are able to reserve a pair. If you had a 10 min headstart you would know at 5:50pm. Higher the headstart the better your chances are in getting a pair reserved.

I think I figured it out. Basically like a raffle that I'll end up losing. Thank you.

Why the heck doesn't END have half sizes available for the raffle....killing me.....

Never worry, even if you take an L, just wait till the hype dies down and cop these for pretty much retail. Keep an eye out for several restocks too.

Never worry, even if you take an L, just wait till the hype dies down and cop these for pretty much retail. Keep an eye out for several restocks too.

Yep, I know you're right; just want to lock these in and move on ;-).

for once (actually second time ever) I don't have to make sure I changed the stores to my locals since I got the codes myself :lol:

seems like there hasn't been many codes posted in here for this release

Man, this release got hella antsy.... way worse than any release for some reason.... don't really know why.... off centered NA and all lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom