Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This may be a dumb question but are all brick and mortar pairs in stock accounted for via Launch App or just a select percent?
I think it varies by store, its times were I hv seen ppl walk rite up no reservation an grab their size!! I lucked up doin this for the spiderman 1s, was able to get two size 11s n a 11.5

Lunch time!

20190502_133033.jpg

Man I just realized how lazy and entitled I’ve become :lol:. Only put in raffles on footapps and been doing so for a while now. Didn’t even bother with shoe palace and others. Probably would’ve already had a pair locked in had I did.

So I finally made it over to North County mall to check in. Sheik is ... gone?

I asked the dude at Footlocker he said they were there like 2 days ago. Gone now.

I checked their site yesterday they only show a raffle at the LA store. Now I know why. Guessing all the SD stores are gone.

local in-store raffles

i usually don't do the euro ones as they can come out over retail when all is said and done
and i like to pick through pairs in-store if i can...

Props for that, FTA was the only one I missed. Ive never hit on the footsites but then again I’ve never really tried. Is 7 min head start good enough? Probably not
It's hard to say tbh. I've hit without any head starts before but if anything you're making the playing field more even. Gl fam, we will probably all be eating one way or another for this one.

Man I just realized how lazy and entitled I’ve become :lol:. Only put in raffles on footapps and been doing so for a while now. Didn’t even bother with shoe palace and others. Probably would’ve already had a pair locked in had I did.

This.

Man, **** Footlocker. I bought something off of its website Tuesday that gets me to platinum status, but you think my account has updated two days later to reflect that purchase? Nope. I called them up to get them to manually do it and after some clown kept me on hold for 10 minutes, he came back to tell me that the system is down and that's why it's not updating my status and there's nothing they can do about it. So no 10-minute head start for me, just seven. Which may or may not be enough for the FTL I selected. I might just drive to Nike Santa Monica early on Saturday and do it that way, if SNKRS doesn't work.

Wasn't meant as a negative comment, my apologies. It's been addressed ad nauseum in this thread but I get that not everyone has read or has time to read every page. But the differences are so obvious just by looking at a pic of each, you don't need to be an "expert" in the case of this shoe.

If it wasn't for you taking the time to point them out I wouldn't have noticed. None of the YouTube comparisons I've seen mentioned anything you did either. They had them in hand too. When you know the answer it's obvious I guess. Glad I know what's what now. Cheers ✌️

Man, **** Footlocker. I bought something off of its website Tuesday that gets me to platinum status, but you think my account has updated two days later to reflect that purchase? Nope. I called them up to get them to manually do it and after some clown kept me on hold for 10 minutes, he came back to tell me that the system is down and that's why it's not updating my status and there's nothing they can do about it. So no 10-minute head start for me, just seven. Which may or may not be enough for the FTL I selected. I might just drive to Nike Santa Monica early on Saturday and do it that way, if SNKRS doesn't work.

What’s the process at NIKE Santa Monica? FCFS?

If it wasn't for you taking the time to point them out I wouldn't have noticed. None of the YouTube comparisons I've seen mentioned anything you did either. They had them in hand too. When you know the answer it's obvious I guess. Glad I know what's what now. Cheers ✌️
All good. Most of the YouTube reviewers don't actually know anything about the shoes they review. Also on these, they raised the height of the toe rand and the rear overlay panel to try and get closer to the OG proportions in terms of the different lines. Overall the shoe is still off because they didn't make the entire shoe as high-cut as the OGs or '99s.

Back
Top Bottom