Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Well then wouldn’t that .5/1 up be your True size then?

NO.. because different shoes run differently. That's why every shoe can't be TTS. Maybe for you but otherwise, that's just not logical.

Not a chance in hell VI's, AM 97's, Foamposites, Yeezys, IV's alllll fit the same.. ask some dudes in the Foam thread who's feet died a slow fresh death lol.

Folks/grown men don’t know their true size, it’s cool lol. Retro Jordan’s run TTS. Sure Nike runners and lifestyle shoes tend to vary in sizing sometimes but Jordan Retros have been TTS for as long as I can remember. Literally every Jordan I own is my true size 10 and they all fit fine. Idc tho do what want but if you .5 up on these IMO that size is in fact your actual TTS.

giphy.gif

Lol hey man I’m just stating my position on the subject :lol:. Folks want to go a full size up, be my guest. Get that extra extra toe bump/box that you’re looking for lol.

Moderator - I think a lot of us would be interested in a poll at the top of this thread for "How many pairs did you cop prior to 5/4 launch at retail price or below?" 0, 1, 2, 3 or more. Seems like an unusually high number!

For those changing their "TTS"...please stay away from my 10.5 so I can get at least one pair ;-).

Moderator - I think a lot of us would be interested in a poll at the top of this thread for "How many pairs did you cop prior to 5/4 launch at retail price or below?" 0, 1, 2, 3 or more. Seems like an unusually high number!

For those changing their "TTS"...please stay away from my 10.5 so I can get at least one pair ;-).

I’d be down to see a pole like that too...There’s a bunch of these out there already...I managed to snag two pairs pre launch and that never happens...

Well then wouldn’t that .5/1 up be your True size then?

Length and width are different. If you have a narrow foot and wear a sz 13 you can just wear that 13 no problem. If you have a wider foot and get it measured some shoes will hurt if you stick with your 13 and it depends on the materials and how pliable they are.

Why does basically everyone on NT think they have such a wide foot? So everybody has fat duck feet? If you gotta size up due to your wide feet then your not wearing your true size to begin with. So in essence your not really “sizing up” you’re just more than likely getting the shoe in your actual true size. And if you’re over weight and on here giving sizing advise, please stop.

Lol hey man I’m just stating my position on the subject :lol:. Folks want to go a full size up, be my guest. Get that extra extra toe bump/box that you’re looking for lol.

You know people can have super wide feet it's not bad logic and since feet expand through out the day due to heat and being in a hot shoe having that extra space is beneficial. Logically you're supposed to have a thumbs width of space between your big to and the end of a shoe and that's about an inch. I go running a lot and thats what the norm is. Now people wont be running in these unless they play bball but having extra space isnt a bad thing. Now any bigger than that and that's when it will really be an issue.

You know people can have super wide feet it's not bad logic and since feet expand through out the day due to heat and being in a hot shoe having that extra space is beneficial. Logically you're supposed to have a thumbs width of space between your big to and the end of a shoe and that's about an inch. I go running a lot and thats what the norm is. Now people wont be running in these unless they play bball but having extra space isnt a bad thing. Now any bigger than that and that's when it will really be an issue.

Feet expanding during the day is normal....And thumb space is always what's I've used for decades as the correct fit, however, and inch wide thumb...my man...that's some thick freak'n thumbs!

Reactions: ARK
Folks/grown men don’t know their true size, it’s cool lol. Retro Jordan’s run TTS. Sure Nike runners and lifestyle shoes tend to vary in sizing sometimes but Jordan Retros have been TTS for as long as I can remember. Literally every Jordan I own is my true size 10 and they all fit fine. Idc tho do what want but if you .5 up on these IMO that size is in fact your actual TTS.

In your opinion.

Everybody’s feet shape and size is different.

Why does basically everyone on NT think they have such a wide foot? So everybody has fat duck feet? If you gotta size up due to your wide feet then your not wearing your true size to begin with. So in essence your not really “sizing up” you’re just more than likely getting the shoe in your actual true size. And if you’re over weight and on here giving sizing advise, please stop.

I'm convinced some people don't know their size

Exactly

Why does basically everyone on NT think they have such a wide foot? So everybody has fat duck feet? And if you’re over weight and on here giving sizing advise, please stop.

You should stop with the exclusionary stance some people on here are bigger and have wider feet and need advice. Its narrow minded to think that it's a one size fits all kind of thing. If a dude is talking about how his shoe fits and having a wider set foot and how he wears them then you should just scroll past because it doesn't apply to you and others.

Tbh everyone here should go to a store that exclusively deals with running and should get their feet measured on that sensor they have because it goes in depth on length, width, arch height etc then that should point them in the right direction of what size shoe they should wear and what's their true size.

Wassup y’all fellow retro OG colorways fans.....

Anyone know if a nike product voucher can be used on SNKRS? I have gift cards loaded up but can’t find how to use a voucher. (This release won’t be on NDC, right?)

Thanks in advance and good luck Saturday

Yea theres a diff between true to size and preferred size. People need to stop listening to others

Back
Top Bottom