Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Thanks.... i entered their raffles before and thought it was the day before... the release day/time on their page got me confused...

I kind of want to get a pair for my 7 yr old daughter but she thinks they're trash.

Last edited:
For those with these in hand, do they have the heel tab issue from the 2012s with scraping the back of the ankle?

Hi, the Nike website says the release time is 1:00 pm EST, is this correct? why not 10:00 am EST? Footlocker website says release time is 10:00 am EST for all releases unless noted, and there is nothing saying these are releasing at 1:00 pm ...but you could go to a retail store in the morning and get them? Thanks.

From what I saw, these are reservations, not a FCFS. You need to reserve your pair and then pick it up within the given window.

Y’all think NDC is gonna do reserves for these? Know they did a limited early drop last week

Hi, the Nike website says the release time is 1:00 pm EST, is this correct? why not 10:00 am EST? Footlocker website says release time is 10:00 am EST for all releases unless noted, and there is nothing saying these are releasing at 1:00 pm ...but you could go to a retail store in the morning and get them? Thanks.

Where are you seeing 1pm?

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-4-retro-og-bred/

SNKRS shows the usual time of 10am est.

Per usual sizing recommendations are all over the place. :lol: These run big for some, they run small/tight for some. Everyone's feet are shaped different as well as fit-preferences.
I did 2 size 9s and a 9.5 on the foot apps.... just to be safe

Last edited:
theyre dropping on saturday at 10AM eastern time. if youre in a diff timezone, do the maths and thats the time. basically, normal time like every saturday.

I posted it up earlier in the thread...I’ve been wearing my shock drop pair since I got them...Worn them maybe six times now...

Stayed with the same size I got in the White / Cement pair, TS’s, every other pair of IV’s I own...First couple of wears I got the pinky toe pinch...Once they broke in and conformed to my foot they fit perfect to me...Material differences between the colorways is likely the issue here...

Sizing up might be an option for some depending on how they like their shoes to fit, me personally I’d think they would be too big for my liking...I couldn’t even imagine sizing down...Things would be unwearable...
THis is the same thing for me. I have worn them everyday since I got them from the first shock drop. First 2-3 wears my pinky was hurting. But now no issues at all. Very comfortable for a retro jordan IMO.

AIR JORDAN IV 'BRED'

MAY
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, 4 MAY 2019 - 13:00 EDT
Black/Cement Grey/Summit White/Fire Red308497-060/408452-060/BQ7669-060/BQ7670-060

SHOP NOW

Your link is for the Canada store so apparently they release at 1pm there according to the countdown timer. For the US it's still 10am est.

35D47E8E-CD19-4A30-9765-F8F41F1E10C8.jpeg
Narrow? Should wide feet people go up 1/2? Last day to change size on the apps!

THis is the same thing for me. I have worn them everyday since I got them from the first shock drop. First 2-3 wears my pinky was hurting. But now no issues at all. Very comfortable for a retro jordan IMO.
I’ve had that problem with EVERY Foamposite I’ve had since the Pro in ‘97. It takes several wears where they are hell on my feet and then they feel fine.

I got my true size 12.5

( for instance this is a perfect size for me in the 1, not to big not too small. ) I would not be able to wear 12.5 in the recent true blue 3, I would need to size up.

Anyway
I was afraid they(BC4) would fit to small but imo they fit TTS

I got one more question regarding sizing....

To anyone that has the recent infrared 6, how does the sizing on does compare to these if you got these already?

I got my TTS on the infrared 6 and they were a lil but snug on my toes at first but broke it nicely after a few wears.

Can anyone confirm if these are coming out in 1C-4C baby sizing.

They confirmed toddler sizing but didn't confirm the range of sizing.

I got one more question regarding sizing....

To anyone that has the recent infrared 6, how does the sizing on does compare to these if you got these already?

I got my TTS on the infrared 6 and they were a lil but snug on my toes at first but broke it nicely after a few wears.

I went TTS (10.5) on VI's and .5 up on IV's (11) which has been my case since 2004.

Back
Top Bottom