Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Threw them on asap
IMG_20190501_154632_228.jpg
IMG_20190501_154650_250.jpg

They prolly won’t restock these after pairs dry out for a while

I’m gonna stack up a bunch for later to sell

Maybe like 10 pairs to ice

L on hibbett just now—dont matter how many pers produced, hibbett will never give me a W mayne. FTL and SNKR we ready

So if I have to chose one footstore (on web) to try at release time, which one is recommended: FTA, FTL, Champs, oneness, ruvilla?

I had 7 minutes on all 3 foot apps and lost on all 3 for the infrared 6s last time I did this. I only have 7 minutes on all of them again this time. I'm expecting the worst because this is probably an even bigger release than the infrared 6s.

Just entered SNS raffle. Contemplating on whether to enter End's raffle. Those guys are charging $205 plus 11.95 shipping. Guess it won't hurt. Plus hoping to score on either FTL or Champs app since I already registered for the release. Even if I'm waitlisted, I'll watch it until I get the opportunity to grab a pair.

I plan to buy these off the SNKRS app on Saturday at 9:00 in morning. Do I get up at 8:00 or 7:00? And can I get these off the Nike app too?

Kinda busy but barely looked at em but damn, that banana toe :smh:

Will check em out later

I had 7 minutes on all 3 foot apps and lost on all 3 for the infrared 6s last time I did this. I only have 7 minutes on all of them again this time. I'm expecting the worst because this is probably an even bigger release than the infrared 6s.
Try for fcfs stores in ur area, most stores hv a pretty decent amount of stock!! (Finishline, dtlrvilla, kicksusa) all fcfs in my area..

"Draw closes on 03/05/2019 @ 16.01 GMT" That can't be right. They don't even have a FSR available. That's truly odd.

Try for fcfs stores in ur area, most stores hv a pretty decent amount of stock!! (Finishline, dtlrvilla, kicksusa) all fcfs in my area..

Yeah, I will be trying SNKRS and then hit the stores if I don't get them online. People were getting multiple pairs at the mall near me from the fcfs stores, but it's way more of a time commitment than winning through apps. These are one of my top 3. So, I have to do whatever it takes to cop at retail.

They probably send it out in waves. I believe you need to confirm/pay if you win. So initial winners probably already got notifications. Not sure how long they have to confirm. I'd think that the longer we don't get it, there's a greater chance that we didn't win.
Na you don't pay till you pick up. Unless online

Back
Top Bottom