Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

So if I have to chose one footstore (on web) to try at release time, which one is recommended: FTA, FTL, Champs, oneness, ruvilla?
Honestly I don't recommend FTA, FTL, CHAMPS or EB to anyone. I feel they are the worst on any release I've tried on which quite a bit. Never got a W on them. FNL has always worked for me just requires a lot of patience.

Wonder if we can use rewards on these
Yes you should be able to. I used it on the black/infrared 6s in store. App its easier to apply it.

If going to store make sure you screen shot the reward first otherwise you'll get the splash page on release day and may not be able to access the reward.

Yeah, I will be trying SNKRS and then hit the stores if I don't get them online. People were getting multiple pairs at the mall near me from the fcfs stores, but it's way more of a time commitment than winning through apps. These are one of my top 3. So, I have to do whatever it takes to cop at retail.
Yup, I know kicksusa let's u buy 3 pair per person!! Good luck tho, I thnk u shud b good!!

Lol just make sure you are on SNKRS app or SNKRS website before 8 am YOUR TIMEZONE!

Honestly I don't recommend FTA, FTL, CHAMPS or EB to anyone. I feel they are the worst on any release I've tried on which quite a bit. Never got a W on them. FNL has always worked for me just requires a lot of patience.

I'm surprised by your feedback, as I thought FNL has been the worst of the worst for years....?

Makes me wonder: what ever happened to the whole "remastering" initiative (c. 2015)? Was that just rhetoric? Or has it been abandoned already?

It’s been more or less successful as far as I’m concerned. But I also never expected 1:1 recreations.

I think we can all agree though that og Jordan’s retroed after 2015 are superior to previous versions made in the 2000s at the very least.

CCF122B3-F464-4EA5-93C4-F64D19BC3BA8.jpeg Just scored a pair off Hibbett.

I'm surprised by your feedback, as I thought FNL has been the worst of the worst for years....?

I can feel this response 100%. I have never hit on any release on the footsites period. It's always Hibbett, Finish line, or NDC. I've never failed at finish line ever due to waiting and "Not Refreshing".

I can't recall I've ever been able to cart a single thing on foot sites. I think bots are more ready for them then FNL or Nike.

Hope to score online so I don’t have to pay that cook county tax
We get taxed hard!
They even charge us for the bag!
I see some folks decline the bag
I’m like dude you just dropped like $200 you can’t afford the extra $.10 :lol:

Hope to score online so I don’t have to pay that cook county tax
We get taxed hard!
They even charge us for the bag!
I see some folks decline the bag
I’m like dude you just dropped like $200 you can’t afford the extra $.10 :lol:

Like the regular store bag? F*** that if so

Back