Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Haven't really kept up with this thread? Did they fix the misaligned Nike Air on the tab?

Doubt they can fix it.... the shoes are already here lol
vessel-cma-cgm-amerigo-vespucci.jpg

Doubt they can fix it.... the shoes are already here lol
vessel-cma-cgm-amerigo-vespucci.jpg

Like I said, I hadn't kept up with the thread. I saw one pic of one sneaker with an off-center NA. My question was obviously alluding to whether or not that was the final product.

I might just hit up the mall if I get time today. I work closer to Meadows Mall than Planet Hollywood.
Bro hook it up if you end up getting that code! I should've went to a FTA yesterday on my day off but I forgot to dang

Like I said, I hadn't kept up with the thread. I saw one pic of one sneaker with an off-center NA. My question was obviously alluding to whether or not that was the final product.
I got u, we haven't seen a perfectly centered NA pair yet....

Still waiting on hibbett...not sure if its a good or bad sign ...got till 6pm tho for results tho

They probably send it out in waves. I believe you need to confirm/pay if you win. So initial winners probably already got notifications. Not sure how long they have to confirm. I'd think that the longer we don't get it, there's a greater chance that we didn't win.

For peeps with Cactus Jack 4s and C
BC4s did yall go TTS or half size up?I went half a size up with CJ4s and they are a lil bit too long.... I'm a wide footer though.....

Just bit on StockX for $240. Won’t have time to try and purchase because of work. But now I’m thinking. do these guys have shoes in hand to ship? or am I gonna have to wait for them to receive Saturday before I get any shipping confirmation?

For peeps with Cactus Jack 4s and C
BC4s did yall go TTS or half size up?I went half a size up with CJ4s and they are a lil bit too long.... I'm a wide footer though.....

Don’t take this the wrong way (just trying to help) but you and others need to stop with this sizing confusion. The shoe is TTS like nearly if not all other Jordan retros. You should’ve went TTS on CJ4s too. IMO the “I’m a wide footer so I need to size up” thing shouldn’t apply to retro Jordan’s as they typically aren’t and never have been narrow shoes. Go TTS man. Please.

Supply will "meet" demand.... but these are Bulls CW... and everyone will want to at least double up!

EDIT: Of course IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom