Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

3A9B5F9A-C0F5-44DE-99CF-303BFA7BBAB9.jpeg
My eagle has landed. Solid pair, nothing to complain about. Will rock them later today after relacing.

The NIKE AIR off centered is not a mistake. Its how they wanted it. All you need to do is look at the Nike Air on the Insole. Its the exact same way. Would like to what they were thinking though when the first sample came in. They had to look at it and say something is not right. But than again you have Gentry that always wants to make sure no shoe is an exact replica of the OG's because he wants show love to the collectors. This is a way to to get very close but also say close but no cigar, and everybody will still cop multiples. Win - Win for Nike. Would I like it to be correct? Yes of course, but still going to cop my 6 pair. Putting 3 in constant rotation to avoid crumbling down the line. 1 pair will be kept DS forever. And will have 2 on Ice to break out a couple years apart in a few years. Will do it all over again when they release in 2025 :smile:
Dang, and I thought my four pairs of concords was something.

What size are these? Around a 9/9.5 or something? I imagine the toe box would look better on smaller sized pairs?

Some of the on-foot pics we've seen the damn toe looks like a platypus lol.

Noticed this as well.

Same thing with the BC3’s; men’s sizes 9.5 an under hid the toe box shape more than the bigger sizes did...

1B780DCF-E6DC-46A7-B220-E41502ECB014.jpeg
39418FF8-0D3E-4723-BA88-3F4127E3118D.jpeg
Is it me....or are the back logo jacked up on these? Maybe my eyes are just messing with me...

Last edited:
These are CLEAN. This is a lesser favorite cw of mine but these look so clean Im considering doubling up.

Especially since WC4, which I prefer, inevitably yellow so badly. Wore mine to the Penguins Islanders game the other day and kept getting annoyed by my yellow netting.

Back
Top Bottom