Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Very satisfied with my pair.

7E6BE2A2-0DBB-4F4A-9624-3E5F2D62794C.jpeg
D9455563-6BAB-4517-BA76-F55C9A9559B7.jpeg
5498D95C-845A-43A3-A795-804958962F51.jpeg
C060D043-B18B-4414-A30C-FCF323ECCA35.jpeg
93DE83E9-F6F7-4AA5-8EF7-42D22B214D98.jpeg
7DD50DE5-2BCD-47EB-8E3E-54BBC213A471.jpeg

So interesting. I find this detail fascinating even if trivial to most. So if the length from the E to the end of the swoosh is the same, then something else is going on here. Tab width doesn't look much diff, but hard to tell without being in hand. Hope I can get a pair and compare just to satisfy my curiosity if nothing else.

Reactions: ARK
It's off on the Black Cements, and it looks pretty bad to me. There, I've made my complaint, no need for me to mention it 1,000,000 more times.

Last edited:
I think I am going to wear mine to the NFL Draft next week. I was going to wait to wear them, like I usually do, but I love these and need to wear them!

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs on the shock drop and I appreciate finally getting multiple different in hand pics, but these are still a no for me. So there's definitely a size 10.5 that won't be taken away by me.

Dem chits look dope as phok! I will get two pairs, with one pair getting beat to death on the court. Well done Jordan. Well done.

Last edited:
Swoosh length is definitely the culprit on the alignment
I see it now, finally. Thanks, @ARK for the pics. Yeah, WTF man. Let's just for no good reason resize the swoosh here, just to screw with people. *******s LOL
Whatever, can't fix it. My pair will be on my desk within minutes, probably hour tops, going by FedEx's usual delivery time at my office. And I just won the the SNS raffle for the blue snake 11 lows, pick up tomorrow. I never hit or win on this stuff, so this is an epic sneaker week for me :rofl:
Going to be switching between the 11s and these IVs back and forth all weekend LOL
It’s actually not surprisingly. I measured both from the E to the tip on the WC vs the BC and it’s the same - both measure 13/16”!!
Wait, for real? It sure looks like there is more of the swoosh from the E to the end of the swoosh but I'll take your word for it. Now I'm confused again. About to stop caring, though.

Last edited:
Right. The logo is definitely farther left on the tab on the BC than the WC. What’s interesting is the spacing all around the logo from leather to logo is all equidistant. It’s like they centered Nike & Swoosh on the tab independently from AIR. Notice how the swoosh is the same distance from the upper on both pairs.

FD34B399-888A-404A-B56B-F582CC05C410.jpeg
4D06BD7E-20AE-47BF-802B-F46634B2BE10.jpeg

you can also see the A in air lining directly to the triangle spacing on the N in nike on the WC pair. On the BC pair, the a is more lined up to the based of the letter N instead of the gap.

Man, I thought my joke was clear LOL. My fault, brotha. You know you're my boy on here, always love our interactions. I am, however, worried about tonytobacco tonytobacco . Haven't seen him for 24 hours, not even when I was spouting off about the heel tabs. I am legit concerned.
... :lol::pimp::smh::stoneface:

I wasn't serious. You should know me by now. :smh:

You shouldn't worry about tobasco, he sometimes has to attend to his Nor Cal life. He will strike out of nowhere. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom