Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

anigif_sub-buzz-26809-1478552762-2.gif

Thanks, dudes.
I hope it all turns out that way for the 1s, and more importantly, the rest of the classic OG line. Unfortunately I became a 40-something in the blink of an eye, and it will happen to everyone else, too. That's why I bought these IVs. I don't have the luxury of waiting like I did at 25 or even 35 LOL
But unless I'm dead when any true versions drop, I'll still be in and jacked for it. But I need to rock these now :stoneface:
:lol:
EDIT: Actually, I did pass on the previous releases of these BECAUSE I thought I had time, and I wasn't going to give them my money for garbage wannabe retro versions. And now, after all that, this is what we get after I sat it out for years. Goes to show you: don't trust these *******s. Hence why I'm in this time. But I ain't happy about it. Not at all :smh:

Right there with you...

^^^ i think modernmade bought 2 pairs. His 10.5 and a GS size.
I also logged into ebates and added my order # for my missing cash back...it says im getting 18 bucks back since my subtotal was 180.
Yeah ! Ebates already added the money!

Capture+_2019-04-15-23-32-47.png

I had a 20 off coupon I used so my order was 174 but I also had another order for gs pair another 149.

ahh ok makes sense. congrats bros!!!

i got the email saying air jordans are excluded too...but right after that, it said

However, as a courtesy to a Valued Member, we have added this order to your account.

so i still got the $20 :nthat:

I just checked my account and they gave me the $20 anyway. Hopefully, they don't change that. But like I said, as long as I get the shoes I am happy either way.

missed out on the early release... i dont think i ever copped from an early release now that i think about it lol...its all good i can wait another 2 plus weeks and cop my 2 pairs with ease

So is that pending on ebates or immediate credit? Topcashback makes you wait like 60 days to validate the transaction and make sure you don't return the item.

go to nike.com thru ebates, so it shows as a shopping trip on your account. then resubmit and it should apply the 20 bucks.

their automated system only checks to see if you went to ndc thru ebates on the date u put that u ordered. it doesnt check what time etc.

Tried again and they said cashback isnt available on Jordan Retros.. lol. IDK what kind of juice ya'll have but this stuff isn't working for me.

F3C7B382-4A30-4170-905B-5B9B2E4E9F13.jpeg

Thought I wasn’t getting anything back, but then I got this, and the money is in my account.

Oh wow.. I just checked and the same thing happened to me. They said no but the amount is in my balance. Got 16 bucks back because it dropped from 10 to 8%. I'll take it lol.. it's like a Foot app reward.

I always hit ebates. It's true, just create a shopping trip for Nike and then go to Help and "Track Missing Cash Back". The automated system will just add it; they don't have a rep look into it for Nike orders.

If you return, some stores will reverse it. I can't recall NDC doing that to me either.

eBates is definitely a lot cooler than most of the other rewards sites, as far as not inquiring further about purchases. I bought something using Mr Rebates and they've been a pain in the ***, whereas I've had eBates and Top Cashback chat people just believe me and credit my account without further inquiry.

I havent used Ebates in a while and remember it being a little more instant other than the wait period to verify a purchase but for anyone else that doesnt know:

upload_2019-4-16_10-1-37.png

^its a photoshop fail. They took pictures of the right shoe then mirrored it and tried to copy/paste the NA logo. You can tell if you look at the picture with both shoes in it. They both have the exact same folds/wrinkles etc but the right shoe doesn’t have that weird issue with the stitches disappearing.
youre right, i shouldve thought about that. point still stands though. They shouldnt need to mirror the shoes to begin with

So you're still complaining and yet a few hours ago you were crying because you missed out on a early drop :lol:

Never change NT, never change
You never change, if you know that much you should know why the early drop was important to me.

Back
Top Bottom