Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

C94A9E31-66E2-4080-98C6-AE2A8AAAD00B.gif
:lol:
eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.gif
?

I have no problem of what you post and how you do it. Im well aware of what this J means to you. My comment earlier had zero to do with you what so ever. The DJ pic means nothing really over all. Probably some lame *** attempt to create hype. What the hell does capin mean?:lol: Just wondering.

I meant caping. My phone's auto correct is garbage.

I make ONE THOUSAND comments, about how trash they look, in a DOZEN bad pics, then the sneak dissin', and capin' hits a new record.

I never knew my opinion would have so many grown *** men, their feelings. SMDH.

Y'all know damn well they looked trash in that Kahled pic. Also, I NEVER said I "wasn't" goin' to cop. I said I was coppin' ONLY because they were my all-time my Jordan. Y'all should know this as I've said countless times, in this thread.

Fixed it.

I meant caping. My phone's auto correct is garbage.
I got that. I actually had to look it up. :lol: I get your not satisfied with this coming release. But I have been conditioned to accept it really. When the 94 retro wave began, the only pair I ever wanted was the white cement 3. And I really thought they looked exactly like originals at the time. The 2000 retro 6 to me did not appeal because they didnt look original. So with everything else after, I just thought retros would never match 100%. And still they have not. Peoples expectations have risen for sure compared to the days we just wanted Nike Air back, to now we want it all back. I guess Im still in the days of appreciating the branding and its return.

Someone plz make a sasha and bayley edit laid out on the floor with the bc4 being revealed lol some of yall may get it

Just thinking about a "Shock Drop" happening on April the 19th. April = 4 and the 19th 4+19=23 Maybe, just maybe we'll never know till Friday hits.

I got that. I actually had to look it up. :lol: I get your not satisfied with this coming release. But I have been conditioned to accept it really. When the 94 retro wave began, the only pair I ever wanted was the white cement 3. And I really thought they looked exactly like originals at the time. The 2000 retro 6 to me did not appeal because they didnt look original. So with everything else after, I just thought retros would never match 100%. And still they have not. Peoples expectations have risen for sure compared to the days we just wanted Nike Air back, to now we want it all back. I guess Im still in the days of appreciating the branding and its return.

This! I remember everyone overlooking the quality in past retros and wishing we had Nike Air .Looks like we'll never truly be satisfied which is sad. We're getting Black Cement 4 With NIke Air a.d OG box. We've come a long way. Enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom