Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

That was the most pretensious post ive ever seen :rofl:. It reminds me of those people who start their review on yelp with their biography and why theyre so qualified to review some generic pizza spot because their long italian brooklyn lineage like bruh.

that guy brought a DS 2000 pair to the mall to look at the new release to compare and even tried them on?!?!?!?!? With no intentions of copping?!?!?!

8fv.gif

Yeah everything about that post was pretentious, and the fact that he tried them on in store and didn't purchase made it even more ridiculous.

He may not have gotten as much heat if he just kept it simple as a critical review, but dude had to insult fellow sneak heads with that 'I've been around before you and know what's better' mentality.

He said we crazy for paying 200+ for 2019's while he says the 2000's are easily worth 500+... :rofl:

What's even funnier is the dude was trying to sell those 2000 VI's for $300 in that same thread, he posted about it just before he posted his Footlocker adventure.

If he loved the infrared so hard he should like the 19s, wtf. Plus he can't even wear the 2000s. The infrared is my favorite shoe. Period. I gonna buy whatever infrared they put out, regardless of flaws. I love the 2000s and miss them, but the 19s are ******* sick!

If he loved the infrared so hard he should like the 19s, wtf. Plus he can't even wear the 2000s. The infrared is my favorite shoe. Period. I gonna buy whatever infrared they put out, regardless of flaws. I love the 2000s and miss them, but the 19s are ****ing sick!
While I agree about the 6s, some people say the same about these trash 4s.

Ya know what, I’mma take my DS 99s into the mall on RD, not cop a pair, but compare and spit knowledge at these store employees of how things should be. Almost reach the point of orgasm from the entitlement I feel after I tell them how long I been in the shoe game. Come back onto NT and tell the tale. Hell, I have no life.

Last edited:
“Trash 4s” lol ok. Keep that same energy on release day guys. I still think they look good. Seen far worse if that what y’all consider bad. Can’t wait to pick up a pair or two to add to the collection. Throwing my 2012 away. Still not seeing where all the outrage is coming from. Y’all too fancy for me and I thought I was bad lol. Dudes making mountains out of a molehills with these.

“Trash 4s” lol ok. Keep that same energy on release day guys. I still think they look good. Seen far worse if that what y’all consider bad. Can’t wait to pick up a pair or two to add to the collection. Throwing my 2012 away. Still not seeing where all the outrage is coming from. Y’all too fancy for me and I thought I was bad lol. Dudes making mountains out of a molehills with these.
There's definitely been worse. It's just that some people count these among the best ever, so when they don't make them like they could have, it's a huge letdown after all the years we've been waiting. I'm going to buy them, as I've said. That damn Nike Air is the main thing I find pretty outrageous. If it wasn't for that, I'd agree with you completely. I don't like the other much-discussed aspects of them, either, but at the end of the day, nothing I can do about it. If the heel tabs were right and they had just given them the white lines, with no other fixes, I'd be pretty happy. Alas, oh well. SMFH

I’m out on these so I’ll definitely be keeping the same energy. Enjoy your multiple pairs. I’m glad you like them but to me these are pure garbage. From the shape to the slap in the face on the back.

I’m out on these so I’ll definitely be keeping the same energy. Enjoy your multiple pairs. I’m glad you like them but to me these are pure garbage. From the shape to the slap in the face on the back.

Indeed.

I seriously don’t see what’s so drastically wrong with the shape but I digress. I’ll definitely enjoy them. Don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t.

What's weird about the two different size tags is that the factory code on both is the same (LN3), but the production run dates overlap each other. How is that even possible unless the same factory had two different runs going on the same time, one using old style tags and one using the newer tags?

Back
Top Bottom