Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ummmm....It goes both ways man. Thats how a buisness works. 200,000 Nike employees in china. Half a billion dollars in sales IN China stores for Nike products for a quarter & China charges a 16% sales TAX rate. You think a billion dollar company can do buisness in a country without having to pay tax's or contribute to its country or kick back money to the economy? Next your gonna tell me just cause Walmart makes money & pays minimum wage they don't contribute to Americas economy. Btw, those small wages those 200,000 employees make goes back into the economy aswell. Employees have to spend that money which all gets taxed. This is how a buisness works.
Why do you think they hate Trump so much?? China isnt getting as much out of this as you seem to think. It costs way less to pay a few corrupt Chinese officials than it does to pay legit taxes in America.

Why do you think they hate Trump so much?? China isnt getting as much out of this as you seem to think. It costs way less to pay a few corrupt Chinese officials than it does to pay legit taxes in America.
Man, I give up dude. We'll agree to disagree. Where we definatly can agree on is your idea of a ua company putting out some full og retros. I wanna have a pair of full og bc3's before I get too old to remember who jordan was. They might be fakes, but if they make em full og with no bs, im coppin just to have & look at em at the least.

bruh, this guy been posting fakes for years, he might post legit ones "now" but anyone who's been here long enough knows he was always posting fakes

You missed my joke/point. :smh: I watched like 5 seconds of the video...the point is that all of these "UA's"/"fakes" that have been posted over the past month, are the exact same thing as what we're getting. Folks don't want to believe it.

Those pairs at champs are UAs :D:D:D

Bert. Bert. ...this is the joke/point I was trying to make.

The most annoying part on this release has to be the NA on the back.. mostly because out of all the ways to f this shoe up.. that's one I didn't expect. I fully expected this retro not to be fixed so I've been saying 1 pair since day 1. But when your WC IV's are sitting in your closet with somewhat decent NA heel tabs.. I really keep asking why.. WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THAT **** ROCK???

Nike-Air-Jordan-4-OG-%E2%80%9989-Retro-14.jpg

Makes me wish I didn’t pass on the WC, but I’ve heard those age badly and quick

"the point is that all of these "UA's"/"fakes" that have been posted over the past month, are the exact same thing as what we're getting. Folks don't want to believe it." - 1978S

100% truth. UAs are identical to the overall design structure. Some actually look better. Seen a few with the grey edging and a better toe box.

Wow fakes and UA companies have really won when dudes think early pics dating back a month ago are legit :smh:.

"the point is that all of these "UA's"/"fakes" that have been posted over the past month, are the exact same thing as what we're getting. Folks don't want to believe it." - 1978S

100% truth. UAs are identical to the overall design structure. Some actually look better. Seen a few with the grey edging and a better toe box.

What’s the point? They’re still fake. Most early pairs posted are fake. So many counterfeit/UA/ fake apologist in this thread now it’s ridiculous.

I mean from what we saw yesterday...and from what we've seen these past couple of months...them lines looking a little blurry.

You’re on the wrong side of this argument, but do you. Can you prove they are real? I’m done man. Watch out for those counterfeits. Don’t be a fool.

In the case for these Black/Cement IV's, PROVE that ones in early pics are fake. Go ahead. Lol.
No one can prove they are fake, just liek no one can prove they are real. Anyone claiming they can may have the right answer, but no factual basis for it. Claiming anything else is just intellectually dishonest.

Even the dude that snapped the photos at Champs - I personally think he's telling us all the truth. Just believing 100% the words of someone on the internet though is exactly how fake news spreads so quickly.

Those are most likely exactly what we are getting, but I'll still hold off on making 100% declarative statements until we have something from an official source.

I mean from what we saw yesterday...and from what we've seen these past couple of months...them lines looking a little blurry.

Exactly. This is the only point i'm trying to make.

You’re on the wrong side of this argument, but do you. Can you prove they are real? I’m done man. Watch out for those counterfeits. Don’t be a fool.

I'm well aware of fakes, UA's, etc. I don't buy early or from non legit places/stores. Never would. I'm sarcastically trying to make a point that's going over your head.

I believe the majority of very early pairs are indeed fake. My point is that when the early pics surfaced everybody wrote every pair off as fake. THEN, when these real pics showed up, they are EXACTLY what has been posted for months. At this point, because they're identical, how do we prove what's real vs. fake?

Fakes have historically been obvious. Not the case here.

No one can prove they are fake, just liek no one can prove they are real. Anyone claiming they can may have the right answer, but no factual basis for it. Claiming anything else is just intellectually dishonest.

Wrong. When someone cops from Foot Locker/Nike/Champs etc, simply compare the pair to one the early pairs. They'll most likely be identical lol.

Back
Top Bottom