Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

But have you seen better shoes at Target tho?

Screenshot_20190401-131005_Firefox.jpg

I kinda sorta maybe somewhat

Think these aren’t too bad

What in the world would make you think we're getting anything different than the recent Jordan 4 butchered/variant silhouette we've been seeing for years?

Quote this for when the real pics surface SMH.

I know I most definitely will. I don't know why dudes still have their hopes up, for something better. Y'all are gonna be VERY salty, when the shock drop happens, and we finally get official pics. The height will be sandal low, and the tongue's will touch your knee caps. As usual.

What in the world would make you think we're getting anything different than the recent Jordan 4 butchered/variant silhouette we've been seeing for years?

Quote this for when the real pics surface SMH.
Nothing makes me think anything. I don't know what's coming because we haven't seen yet. I'll hold off on making declarative statements until I have valid information to base it on.

Nothing makes me think anything. I don't know what's coming because we haven't seen yet. I'll hold off on making declarative statements until I have valid information to base it on.

Spoiler alert. We can tell you what's coming, and have already told you. You're waiting for nothing lol.

Don't really care for this dude, and never have... Plus, I'm 1000% sure he's wearing the same fakes that were posted on the last page, but here's another video. To tide us over.

I don't know what it is about this dude, but something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

This is ALL just my opinion, tho.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
They look terrible in that video above. Fake as they may be, the real ones won't look any different.

Amen brother. It's nice to know someone who knows, but I'm mad, and sad at the same time. I don't think this model, will EVER be fixed.

that toe:sick:...time to unsubscribe...I doubt the toe issue will ever be fixed...its a huge issue to us but to majority its not a big deal..

The entire damn model, is ****ed up. Everything gets worse on every damn new release. I'm expecting the stitching to be sown onto the gray outsole soon.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Back
Top Bottom