Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Flyknit 4s? Idk how I feel about it...

Screenshot_20190331-111455_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20190331-111511_Firefox.jpg

Oh HELL YEAH @tonytobacco. This is DEFINITELY the height, and shape we're gettin' on the Black Cement 4's. No if's, in's, or but's!!! This mold, is actually worse than 2008's, and 2012's. Y'all can kiss your hopes goodbye, because this model will forever be a low top, piece of trash.

I could go for those flyknit as 4s are my favorite silhouette, however, it would have to be black or dark blue. The launch colorways are not my style. Some actual color blocking instead of monochrome would look better too.

I know these will not be retroed correctly but I cant wait to get my hands on a fresh pair to go with my old playground tees from years back.

Oh HELL YEAH @tonytobacco. This is DEFINITELY the height, and shape we're gettin' on the Black Cement 4's. No if's, in's, or but's!!! This mold, is actually worse than 2008's, and 2012's. Y'all can kiss your hopes goodbye, because this model will forever be a low top, piece of trash.

Unfortunately, you are right. That shape is god awful and that is what we will be seeing on the upcoming retro. Pure garbage.

^^^^^^^

They're gonna be funny shaped low tops, man. There's really no reason to wait, when the atrocious Flyknit's, just sealed the deal.

I agree the shape suffers. Even my mom said the other day that when she bought the WC4s for me 30years go that she recalls them being higher and saw my WC4s as being low tops....hilarious! So have you concluded definitely that you won't be getting this next release?

I agree the shape suffers. Even my mom said the other day that when she bought the WC4s for me 30years go that she recalls them being higher and saw my WC4s as being low tops....hilarious! So have you concluded definitely that you won't be getting this next release?

Mama knows man.

:lol:

Anyways, I'm still gonna cop them. Only because they're my all-time favorite Jordan. I don't know if I'll keep them, tho. The shape, and height is so bad now, that they don't even look like 4's anymore. They look like some some Wal-Mart knock offs. Hell, I've seen better looking knock offs at Wal-Mart, than this garbage.

If those were labeled Yeezys people would eat them up though!

You're probably right, and not to start it back up, but some cats were in the Infrared 6 thread saying nothing's wrong with clothes shopping at Target, so I challenged why don't they keep that same energy for Target sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom