Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

^^^ good posts. good to see yall not just totally in the dark.

shoeking i meant quality of the shoes during and after production, but i get were u coming from.agent0024 whats a salty dog? i dont have a problem w/ shoes i dont buy. and i wasnt try'n to, but jb already has.....many times.

All this talk of not buying the shoes and the quality will change is crazy there are a whole lot of people that have no idea about OG quality or even 1st retro quality so they would buy the shoes with no problem and even if the shoes sat and went on sale people would snatch I mean who would pass up $119.00 or $100.00 for a pair of white/cement III's.

I wonder if it costs more to actually paint the midsole like the Air Yeezy

To all the people saying cracking ain't a big deal, have you seen how ugly it looks?

I'd rather have it piss yellow than cracking/peeling

All these III's are gonna crack sooner or later. U can weight 100, walk like a duck, or just wear then for 20min at a time. They're still gonna crack on u for the simple fact that the midsole is painted so thick. Yeezy's and 01 retroes were lightly painted. That's why those don't crack.

So I got a Nike Voucher for $160, and ima try to get my second pair of these with that. But, I only wanna keep one pair and use the other pair to maybe trade for the Wht/Red XIII's I missed out on...will that work?

I'm still undecided on these, I love the III's, but I don't want to spend $190 (canadian prices FTL
30t6p3b.gif
) on a pair of shoes that are gonna crack after 3 wears like my TB's did

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'm still undecided on these, I love the III's, but I don't want to spend $190 (canadian prices FTL
30t6p3b.gif

^This is the problem i have too 
Am on the fence on whether i should cancel my order at oqium.com 

I don't see the point in dropping $150 on kicks thats going to crack after a few wears 

Plus there is so much other heat coming out this year 

As for Error on page i think dude is just mad cuz he want to cop but don't have the money 
laugh.gif
 dudes always troll on release threads 9 times out of 10 is because they don't have the money to cop and they want to get a pair

BTW to all those copping or on the fence:

Here goes a great review: 

For an old guy like me who remembers these when they released back in the late 80's cracking is not really an issue. I just want the shoe I couldnt affors when I was a teen.

So what are some of the quantities that stores are recieving? My local spot got a huge shipment in these.

I guarantee this shoe's midsoles don't crack easily. I have yet to see any type of discrepancy on the midsoles of my retro 3's. Been wearing them NON STOP for almost a month. Here are MORE pictures as of 10 minutes ago. Peep the packers/eagles wildcard game in the background.

I hope the packers get destroyed (I'm a Bears fan). Go Bears!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

I don't see the point in dropping $150 on kicks thats going to crack after a few wears 

As for Error on page i think dude is just mad cuz he want to cop but don't have the money 
laugh.gif
 dudes always troll on release threads 9 times out of 10 is because they don't have the money to cop and they want to get a pair

very weird statement, the same reason why im a troll is the same reason you may not buy?.......really.

so if i have a problem with a shoe is cuz i cant afford them. you ever think sum people care about others. if one person learned about chip'n in here and saved themselves $170 im happy i can careless about hypebeast cuz your tye trolls. ive only been in two theads recently, xiiis were i was tell'n a dude they were going to be around this summer for resonable prices and this thread were my first post a question on weather or not these will crack(check it), cuz i did want a pair. and mind you all my posts were in response to sum1 tell'n me i was wrong and how every1 should ignor bad quality.

you think im broke? ......fine, ill be that. i have nothing to prove to you guys. cuz obviously you are sheep to a brand that cares nothing for you. and you will attack any and every1 that speaks out that your beloved brand my by slip'n.

but at the end of the day tell me were my broke $## was wrong.

really, whats worse. tell'n sum1 a $170 shoe will mess up or conviencing them to buy a faulty product with proven defects.

Originally Posted by Error on page

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

very weird statement, the same reason why im a troll is the same reason you may not buy?.......really.

so if i have a problem with a shoe is cuz i cant afford them. you ever think sum people care about others. if one person learned about chip'n in here and saved themselves $170 im happy i can careless about hypebeast cuz your tye trolls. ive only been in two theads recently, xiiis were i was tell'n a dude they were going to be around this summer for resonable prices and this thread were my first post a question on weather or not these will crack(check it), cuz i did want a pair. and mind you all my posts were in response to sum1 tell'n me i was wrong and how every1 should ignor bad quality.

you think im broke? ......fine, ill be that. i have nothing to prove to you guys. cuz obviously you are sheep to a brand that cares nothing for you. and you will attack any and every1 that speaks out that your beloved brand my by slip'n.

really, whats worse. tell'n sum1 a $170 shoe will mess up or conviencing them to buy a faulty product with proven defects.

Defect?...I gotta argue that. Its not a defect for a shoe to show signs or wear after they are worn. Any good lawyer would bring up the fact that there are cases were some are not cracking or chipping on people, including mine.

IDK what your reason for being here is, but you will not get positive responses from people when you are slamming JB in a Jordan forum

as a 220 pound man who wears all his shoes all the time (now we're talking
recreational shiit, kickin' it, loungin'/bar scene and working out)...

cracks, crimps, curls, creases, cuffs and corns is inevitable.

I even hit it in my jays... hee hee.

*pics coming soon*

"What what... in the butt!"

Originally Posted by Error on page

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I get what your saying and what your saying is not the problem
Its the fact that you keep saying it over and over and over again 

Dude we all can read and understand what your saying you made your point very clear now leave the thread its that simple 

You spoke your peace and there is nuttin  left to be said 

At the end of the day people will do what they want with there $170 because its there $170 to spend worry about your money other peoples money and what they do with it shouldn't concern you 

My 03's are BEAT to death. Can't wait to get a fresh pair again
smile.gif

My 03's arent cracked to badly, my 06 Fire Reds are though....

looking forward to the release... if they do or if they don't crack is fine by me... there shoes, made for wearing.... wear and tear on them will happen as you wear them... some later then others... thats just how it goes...

We STILL talking about "crackin". At this point, if you're not coppin or asking legit questions (outside of the GD crack issue) then !!%!.

i have the 03's in perfect condition but wanna take it easy on em

would rather wear the 11 version but dont wanna pay 165 for shoes that may crack easily

damn, plus i want the rache trainers x2 and playoff 13's x2

i went from not buying shoes back to od'ing

Back
Top Bottom