Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
where is the wide shot of the whole sneaker? what about the other sneaker??
are those 11 III's or older III's?
etc. etc.

ppl going crazy over ONE pic with no info.
answer to questions 1, 3, and 5
2me3ebd.jpg

answer to question 4...no cracking/chipping on right shoe

fxkyf.jpg

tagged

xqlttu.jpg

and to complete the questionnaire...answer question 2: no, they're not lifted from another site

backstory: purchased from rmk. received on dec. 31. worn jan 1,2,3 and 8(today). worn about 5-6hrs a day. used to walk around, go up and down stairs numerous times, chase my little cousins around, etc. i'm 5'6 150.  do you want my blood type and social security number too?

Wow, the quality of that box is amazing. JB should just sell shoe boxes.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
where is the wide shot of the whole sneaker? what about the other sneaker??
are those 11 III's or older III's?
etc. etc.

ppl going crazy over ONE pic with no info.
answer to questions 1, 3, and 5
2me3ebd.jpg

answer to question 4...no cracking/chipping on right shoe

fxkyf.jpg

tagged

xqlttu.jpg

and to complete the questionnaire...answer question 2: no, they're not lifted from another site

backstory: purchased from rmk. received on dec. 31. worn jan 1,2,3 and 8(today). worn about 5-6hrs a day. used to walk around, go up and down stairs numerous times, chase my little cousins around, etc. i'm 5'6 150.  do you want my blood type and social security number too?

u don't have to get cute, son. if u posted a lil backstory and more photos in the first place half these posts wouldn't exist. it's understandable how ppl could be skeptical from your one closeup photo with no explanation when u consider other people have gotten a pair and have worn them and have had no problems and they have posted better photos than your initial pic. and rmk has sold b grades (@ the dude that mentioned it). It's hard to say either way whether or not these will crack like previous III's. lots of stories saying they won't, this guy and one other in the thread whose friend's did...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by s dubl

Some dudes have no clue what they're talking about...

Painted midsoles will have paint chipping if worn. No matter what size you get/wear, how big or skinny you are. My 11 y/o (9 at the time) son had the white/green 4s from years back and paint chipped on those. He's not fat, the shoes were actually 1/2 size big on him.

30t6p3b.gif
Exactly... the size of the shoe is irrelevant when it comes to cracking.

Hello...is anybody there? You missed the whole point, I never said upsize to prevent cracking...I said he "maybe" need a bigger size because the shoe looks like its streching on the midsole...reading is fundamental.

And how come non of my shoes have paint chipping?...I have worn my CDP III's and IX"s just about every month since release and nothing has happed to them. You clownns just dont know how to take care of your shoes...simple

Your backtracking now...
edit;

Matter of fact, I'm done going back and forth with you dude. You don't know what the hell your talking about (once again).

I'm just going to enjoy the shoes
pimp.gif

Has no one ever heard of angelus paint???

I know we shouldn't have to re-paint our shoes but I would rather do that than just never wear them again.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Your backtracking now...
edit;

Matter of fact, I'm done going back and forth with you dude. You don't know what the hell your talking about (once again).

I'm just going to enjoy the shoes
pimp.gif

Have fun with that "whole mad thing" you got going

this thread is funny. paint chip'n and yellow soles are different. clear soles can had if you take care of the sole (clean it and properly store it). chip'n is going to happen just from walking. you just need to cop and not try to argue back and forth cuz you guys are dead wrong here, and its not even close.

i cant belive people are actually in here defending get'n shaft'd. im really hold'n back flames cuz this boggles my mind. what other product brand would you except this type of quality from?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I dont mind the cracking really

I just dont like when the tabs turn yellow in the back

what you would mind about enuff not buy these on release day? just curious.

just think'n bout the stuff yall except in your day to day living. lol

Originally Posted by eddo1005

days of no chippin/cracking is long gone. I am sure these will still sell well regardless.
^QFT^

I, for one, will also scoop these up and I'm fully aware of the chipping issues, word to my Flip 3s and Aqua 8s.... in my experience its just a hit or miss as to which midsoles are compromised....

you got cats that never clean their shoes, wear em everyday, etc u know those midsoles are shattered dreams but for someone like me who wipes 'em down, scrubs the bottoms and all that its still  a disappointment....

BOTTOM-LINE: I'd rather HAVE them and hope they don't cracc and chip then NOT HAVE them and just beast on internet pics.... FTW
glasses.gif

i guess im lucky then

worn both my fire reds and flips over 20 times and no cracking......but my cdp IIIs have

sdsualum seems to be just one of the ppl with bad luck with his pair, doesnt mean it will happen to all of em

still coppin these 2x, if they chip i'll get my bro to touch em up, dude does a flawless job at that

Originally Posted by Agent0024

days of no chippin/cracking is long gone. I am sure these will still sell well regardless.
^QFT^

I, for one, will also scoop these up and I'm fully aware of the chipping issues, word to my Flip 3s and Aqua 8s.... in my experience its just a hit or miss as to which midsoles are compromised....

you got cats that never clean their shoes, wear em everyday, etc u know those midsoles are shattered dreams but for someone like me who wipes 'em down, scrubs the bottoms and all that its still  a disappointment....

BOTTOM-LINE: I'd rather HAVE them and hope they don't cracc and chip then NOT HAVE them and just beast on internet pics.... FTW
glasses.gif

na dog, you lose'n. for the simple fact that you have been burned.... and you take care of your shoes. win'n would $170 in your pocket w/out any worries. win'n would be not buy'n and jb improving quality. this info isnt news to me but the backlase is warrented. this is a billion dollar company. and say'n your gonna take a chance on this known faulty product, hopen you get a good one is idiotic, all of them should be good w/ no questions. i hope you dont take this the wrong way. but i hope you get a bad pair, just cuz you being burned again may open your eyes. but i feel like my words are fallen on deaf ears in this thread.

Originally Posted by Error on page

this thread is funny. paint chip'n and yellow soles are different. clear soles can had if you take care of the sole (clean it and properly store it). chip'n is going to happen just from walking. you just need to cop and not try to argue back and forth cuz you guys are dead wrong here, and its not even close.

i cant belive people are actually in here defending get'n shaft'd. im really hold'n back flames cuz this boggles my mind. what other product brand would you except this type of quality from?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Shafted? What are you expecting Gucci quality products from Nike, its a cheap Asian made basketball shoe. If you want a little class in your life, you buying the wrong products

Error on page, why are you here? Just curiuos...they are just shoes, and even thou they are over priced, its what people like so they have no problem paying. To come here and call people idiotic because they wont pass on something they like to make a political statement is too much for shoes. Again....They are just shoes.
You need to put your efforts on something else, like why is the Welfare office filled with people with Air Jordans on...lol. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Error on page wrote:

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:

Shafted? What are you expecting Gucci quality products from Nike, its a cheap Asian made basketball shoe. If you want a little class in your life, you buying the wrong products

you really dont know how bad you sound or how young you sound. not gucci quality, but quality that they set for them selves. call nike and ask about their quality practices and post it. the air jordan 2011 is made in those same factories and they dont have the problems retros do. how do you explain good quality on early retros? they were made in those same factories. its the materials that the workers use not the workers, its jb's quality control not the workers and its silly people who buy a product, almost any other company would recall that is the problem not the workers.

do you know how much the shoes cost to produce?

do you know how much nike makes of off every shoe made by cheap labor?

do you know how much it will cost to correct this?

how much quality do you expect for $170?

I checked these out in person yesterday....they look real good. Better than the pics. Even the box looked better

Error on page wrote:

you really dont know how bad you sound or how young you sound. not gucci quality, but quality that they set for them selves. call nike and ask about their quality practices and post it. the air jordan 2011 is made in those same factories and they dont have the problems retros do. how do you explain good quality on early retros? they were made in those same factories. its the materials that the workers use not the workers, its jb's quality control not the workers and its silly people who buy a product, almost any other company would recall that is the problem not the workers.

I completly understand what you're saying, but telling people to stop buying them so JB can improve quality is not gonna work. How many idiots bought Toyotas after the recall? All you can say is to each his own and move along. I have been buying Jordans since 1990s and really noticed when they started to use Synthetic leather...thats BS, but I like them, so Im in. Now when they start doing stuff unethical then Ill stop buying.

Error on page, why are you here? Just curiuos...they are just shoes, and even thou they are over priced, its what people like so they have no problem paying. To come here and call people idiotic because they wont pass on something they like to make a political statement is too much for shoes. Again....They are just shoes.
You need to put your efforts on something else, like why is the Welfare office filled with people with Air Jordans on...lol. Sad but true.

you have just as many post defending the shoe as i do bashing. why are you here?, i didnt know this was a jb suck off thread only. im just reply'n to posts, most of which were directed towards me. im not tryna make it political, but were else would you start it, but in a shoe forum. if you read that post right you can see that i wasnt tryna be offensive, i used idiotic in its proper context.

just cuz u cant respond to reason and logic, dont be upset cuz i use it.
so you was at the welfare office. or r you gonna say sum1 just told you that.lol

lmao at me say'n "dont buy aj iii shoes cuz their faulty" being a great political statement.
im done

Error on page wrote:

I completly understand what you're saying, but telling people to stop buying them so JB can improve quality is not gonna work. How many idiots bought Toyotas after the recall? All you can say is to each his own and move along. I have been buying Jordans since 1990s and really noticed when they started to use Synthetic leather...thats BS, but I like them, so Im in. Now when they start doing stuff unethical then Ill stop buying.

unehical........like child labor. but you right. me in this forum is like beat'n a dead horse.
dabs.
leaves thread

you have just as many post defending the shoe as i do bashing. why are you here?, i didnt know this was a jb suck off thread only. im just reply'n to posts, most of which were directed towards me. im not tryna make it political, but were else would you start it, but in a shoe forum. if you read that post right you can see that i wasnt tryna be offensive, i used idiotic in its proper context.

just cuz u cant respond to reason and logic, dont be upset cuz i use it.
so you was at the welfare office. or r you gonna say sum1 just told you that.lol

lmao at me say'n "dont buy aj iii shoes cuz their faulty" being a great political statement.
im done

Lol, I knew your were gonna ask, my sister is a DHS Worker, and we ALL love her stories.

Anyway, Im not really defending the shoes, just sorta justifying my purchase. Nike/JB donate tons of money every year, they even pay close attention to the companies they buy materials from...

http://www.nikebiz.com/responsibility/considered_design/features/2009_10_23_AmazonLeatherPol.html

NIKE, Inc. shares the widely-held view that climate change is a serious issue requiring immediate and meaningful action across government, industry, consumers and society. Nike, Inc. has made cutting greenhouse gas emissions across our operations, incorporating sustainability into the design of our products and reducing our overall environmental footprint a cornerstone of our sustainability efforts.

To this end, Nike takes seriously the issue of deforestation in the Amazon basin. We understand how important rainforests are to health of the planet and the implications deforestation has on climate change and global warming.

Nike has set clear goals to reduce our own environmental footprint and we continue to act to uphold those goals in our supply chain. The below policy sets forth Nike's requirements for transparency and traceability for Brazilian leather supplied for Nike products.

In addition, Nike believes this is also a broader supply chain issue, requiring the involvement of all stakeholders to effect significant positive change. Nike will continue to work with the industry's Leather Working Group, Greenpeace and other stakeholders to address this issue across the supply chain and, moving forward, we will also require all suppliers of leather for Nike product to join the Leather Working Group by December 2009.

Our intention is for this policy to expire once a reliable system of governance is in place, with full traceability of cattle products and a guarantee that those products are not causing deforestation in the Amazon Biome.

To this end, Nike commits to the principles of Greenpeace's 'Commit or Cancel' policy with the enrolled explanations of how Nike intends to comply with the policy.

Policy
NIKE, Inc. (Nike) will not use leather in its products produced from cattle raised in the Amazon Biome as defined by IBGE

Nike will require suppliers of Brazilian leather to certify, in writing, that they are supplying leather for Nike Inc products from cattle raised outside of the Amazon Biome.

Suppliers of Brazilian leather for Nike products have until July 1, 2010 to create an ongoing, traceable and transparent system to provide credible assurances that leather used for Nike products is from cattle raised outside of the Amazon Biome. On a quarterly basis Nike will review suppliers' progress in establishing an ongoing, traceable and transparent system.

If, after July 1, 2010, suppliers are unable to provide credible assurances that leather used for Nike products is from cattle raised outside of the Amazon Biome, Nike will consider increasing the exclusion area to include all of the Amazon Legal (as defined by IBGE).

Raised - refers to cattle's entire life.
IBGE - Brazil's National Institute of Geography and Statistics.
Amazon Biome - Amazon rainforest and its related ecosystem)
Amazon Legal - The entirety of the nine Brazilian states that contain portions of the Amazon Biome (Acre, Amazonas, Roraima, Amapá, Pará, Rondônia, Mato Grosso, Tocantins and Maranhão )
NIKE, Inc. - includes its subsidiaries: Cole-Haan, Converse Inc , Hurley International LLC, & Umbro Ltd.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^QFT^

glasses.gif

na dog, you lose'n. for the simple fact that you have been burned.... and you take care of your shoes. win'n would $170 in your pocket w/out any worries. win'n would be not buy'n and jb improving quality. this info isnt news to me but the backlase is warrented. this is a billion dollar company. and say'n your gonna take a chance on this known faulty product, hopen you get a good one is idiotic, all of them should be good w/ no questions. i hope you dont take this the wrong way. but i hope you get a bad pair, just cuz you being burned again may open your eyes. but i feel like my words are fallen on deaf ears in this thread.
We get this same argument from plenty of Salty Dogs cuz trust me its fallin on deaf ears....

Its not really a case of good pair, bad pair.. the quality is clearly compromised.. so what am I gonna do? NOT get them? U think Brand Jordan is gonna step up quality cuz Agent0024 of NT took a stand on painted midsoles versus the old-school quality dyed midsoles?

YOU can pass on 'em or whatever the original argument was.... like I said in my 1st post, I'm gettin them and thats that and I'm onto Playoff 13s....

....Don't do me....

Back
Top Bottom