Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by sdsualum

NT...we have a problem.  Worn casually for 4 days.
You stretch them from what the pic looks like, maybe you need a bigger size.
The man wore the shoes and the paint cracked. End of story.
roll.gif
@ buying a bigger size from what you wear to prevent cracking.

What are you like 12 years old...you can obviously see where the midsole bent outward and caused that paint to split. Just dont buy them....More for the rest of us

Nah I'm not 12... And who said I WASN'T going to buy them?
You are sounding mad dumb right now. 
laugh.gif

Your logic is that of my 5 year old duaghter
What the $%#% are you talking about dude?
You are the dummy who is posting detailed diagrams on dudes pictures trying to justify the cracking and whatnot.. You look like a clown right now son. 
laugh.gif

How the $%#% is going up in size of the shoe, preventing the cracking of the mid sole? Your talking like your Tinker Hatfield or some %@#*.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Some dudes have no clue what they're talking about...

Painted midsoles will have paint chipping if worn. No matter what size you get/wear, how big or skinny you are. My 11 y/o (9 at the time) son had the white/green 4s from years back and paint chipped on those. He's not fat, the shoes were actually 1/2 size big on him.

30t6p3b.gif
Exactly... the size of the shoe is irrelevant when it comes to cracking.

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
where is the wide shot of the whole sneaker? what about the other sneaker??
are those 11 III's or older III's?
etc. etc.

ppl going crazy over ONE pic with no info.
answer to questions 1, 3, and 5
2me3ebd.jpg

answer to question 4...no cracking/chipping on right shoe

fxkyf.jpg

tagged

xqlttu.jpg

and to complete the questionnaire...answer question 2: no, they're not lifted from another site

backstory: purchased from rmk. received on dec. 31. worn jan 1,2,3 and 8(today). worn about 5-6hrs a day. used to walk around, go up and down stairs numerous times, chase my little cousins around, etc. i'm 5'6 150.  do you want my blood type and social security number too?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Error on page

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
etc. etc.

why you tryna act like this is below jb standards. how dare we think that paint has chip'd on a retro cuz that has never happen'd before.(sarcasm)

flip iii
fire red iii
all my spizikes
& aqua viii all chip'd within 3-5 months of light use. wake up man they screw'n you.
why you tryna act like 23423423 pics don't exist of ppl that have worn theirs for weeks?

this ONE extra closeup pic with no clear back story, source, etc. trumps all those other pics/testimonials from ppl that have posted detailed photos and stories about how the midsole hasn't cracked?
eyes.gif

Not to mention every shoe that Error named were made within the same time frame (in the same year basically).

And who knows? the guy who posted this pic could have take a pic of a older pair and cropped it to discourage people from buying so that he can buy more for himself. Or maybe he hooped in his pair and they cracked. I just find it funny that he's the first person to report cracking in the paint out of all the people who copped these early

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

any reports on sizing on these? big, small, true to size?

they run big, but I suggest buying your size.....I stopped buying Jordan's for a couple of years and that's the only thing I've noticed of recent releases.

Sizing Sucks!!!!    I remember getting my size couple years back and it was perfect, nowadays the $h!ts off

Don't ask me about quality, I buy what I like......tired of a bunch of complaints, if something is off, Just Dont Buy IT!!!

Its funny how, Come RD, everyone is all scrambling.....

Well I've had multiple 8s, Cdp 3s and 01 s, and none of them ever showed signs of chipping or cracking even after 15+ wears

Y'all can have these real talk it really hurts me to pass these up but Im one dude that won't deal with having to sweat that cracking $%%*. I'll save the stress. Cement 3's right - but I ain't trying to have some soles literally looking like cracked cement.

etc. etc.

2me3ebd.jpg

fxkyf.jpg

tagged

xqlttu.jpg

and to complete the questionnaire...answer question 2: no, they're not lifted from another site

backstory: purchased from rmk. received on dec. 31. worn jan 1,2,3 and 8(today). worn about 5-6hrs a day. used to walk around, go up and down stairs numerous times, chase my little cousins around, etc. i'm 5'6 150.  do you want my blood type and social security number too?

sorry for doubting you, but chasing your cousins around would cause running even for a little bit right? not to mention RMK usually sells b-grades if im not mistaken.

i don't think we can actually judge the quality to release day comes and people start to wear their pairs.

etc. etc.

2me3ebd.jpg

fxkyf.jpg

tagged

xqlttu.jpg

sorry for doubting you, but chasing your cousins around would cause running even for a little bit right? not to mention RMK usually sells b-grades if im not mistaken.

i don't think we can actually judge the quality to release day comes and people start to wear their pairs.

roll.gif

I have never seen someone in such denial wow 

Dude seriously you shouldn't have to worry about running about and cracking the paint on your sneakers especially a new pair 

Originally Posted by Error on page

^^^ watch out for 16, its a doozie

this made me laugh.....this thread has got a lil annoying

but I had to crack (no pun intended) a smile at this reply..... 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

mbr4va.jpg

I find it funny that your pair cracked and other people who have had them for months and wore them havent had a single chip in the paint. things that make you go hmmmm...

What other people ?
Resellers SON
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blahzee

mbr4va.jpg

I find it funny that your pair cracked and other people who have had them for months and wore them havent had a single chip in the paint. things that make you go hmmmm...

What other people ?
Resellers SON
laugh.gif

lmfao you can dead that reseller talk SON
laugh.gif

all I know is that Im scooping two for myself and ill judge the quality for myself.  I hope you naysayers do pass, more for me.

Originally Posted by blahzee

mbr4va.jpg

What other people ?
Resellers SON
laugh.gif

lmfao you can dead that reseller talk SON
laugh.gif

all I know is that Im scooping two for myself and ill judge the quality for myself.  I hope you naysayers do pass, more for me.
You would really drop $350 to judge the quality dam this dude Jordan got yall by the balls
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^actually the flip and fire red 3s are what started my JB hiatus because of the paint chipping.

what the hell 
i use skate my fired reds for fun and wore them daily and i got no cracks on them at all barely any chips 
laugh.gif

just alot of scuff marks and elephant print tearing off

You guys are confusing me - is the paint build on the White/Cement IIIs good or not? Some of you who copped early say yes, but some say no.

Either way, I'm not sweating the paint chipping, guys. I've grown accustomed to it, just like how I've grown accustomed to icey soles on Vs, VIs, and XIs turning yellow - it's inevitible; especially with the quality of the JB as of late.

dudes act like you can prevent creasing and paint chipping look at the jordan VIII's and dont even get me started on the X's the stress marks that come on the midsole are unstoppable but im still gonna wear them the only thing you can control is if you are gonna spend your money on these and how clean you can keep your sneakers. Dont like em dont buy em simple

i think cracking is imminent. i hate that i had to retire my FRIII's due to the cracking (too much cracking for my taste, personally), but i got a few good years wear out of them. i'll try to take much better care of these. i don't mind the cracking, but if there is any way to prolong it, please people, share suggestions.

I dont mind the cracking really

I just dont like when the tabs turn yellow in the back

Back
Top Bottom