Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Really? Interesting. The spot I went to had both the XIIIs and the IIIs, and the leather is identical. Either way nice pick up.

I felt the XIIIs and dont get me wrong the quality on them was nice but they didnt feel like how the MS6 and the IIIs do

I own a pair of MS6 thats why i agreed

wow nice list with links ijapino, thanks for that. I really appreciate that, learned some new sites too haha.

thanks again!

My 3 Collection...
167691_10150164029608102_812068101_8615330_2417655_n.jpg

^Dope collection man. I've got the white cements, black cements, true blues, and doernbechers. I want to get the Fire Reds too so I have all the OG colorways, but no way am I picking up the '06s with all the midsole issues.

Fortunately, I live in an area where as long as I get up and get there when the mall opens, I'll have NO issue getting them in my size. Cats around my neighborhood don't get up early for NOTHING, unless it's soaked in patent leather.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

I'd rather wait and save my money for the blue foams.....the quality of this shoe is straight up terrible for the price.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
...This coming from a guy who doesnt even have them?  PLEASE STOP!  These are probably the BEST quality retro I have purchased in the last 3 years.  I was going to copp regardless, but these absolutely blew me away.  The leather, amazing.  The fit, on point.  The mid-sole paint, still holding up.  Wore mine for about 4 hours today, and no crease ANYWHERE on the mid-sole, and I am 230lbs. 

If you are going to hate on these, buy them first, wear them, and THEN come in here and tell me what you think about the "bad quality" you speak of.  Untill then, stick to the retro nike forum. 

I have to see these for myself and judge these in person....is this really that good?

can't believe it

what did they do differently with the paint? makin me look real stupid right now

^ You're going to see them real soon in person lol. Only five more days until release date!!
happy.gif

All the hype about how good the quality is will make me buy multiple pairs!

Holy smokes! Went and got my pair reserved today. My dude told me that he'll save me 1 out of the 3 pairs in my size that they received (it's a small store). I'm so pumped for these.
grin.gif

Nice collection of 3s up there. I only need the Flips, White/Cements, and the Fire Reds then I've got my 3s collection complete.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by OG2345

Not anymore, many WSS stores have this lock where they have to open on RD or else this clock alarm explodes and spills ink or something. Was told by a WSS security. But I'm in LA too and been lurking everywhere but not much luck. I think I might just stick to WSS too. Since they never let me down on major releases.
I got one pair at another local spot but they are charging me extra for pre sale but oh well...sad thing is I can't pick up until RD.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
They are full of %+%*.

WSS Montebello used to be my go to from 1999-2004, easy and smooth releases all the time.  My cousin used to work there in 1999-2000, so he hid the Jordans in the back until they were marked down,
smokin.gif
.  The good ol' days.  Show up at 8am, hit up 7-Eleven across the street, doors open at 9am, and go home.

After 2004 they stopped being consistent with releases, the only lock was their flagship store in Gardena.  It was like an Easter Egg hunt.  I remember trying to get the Grape V's back in 2006,
30t6p3b.gif
due to LS's not dropping on Swoosh.

Wish it was back in the days, but times change. Trust me bro not many WSS get good releases anymore. Idk why? Only WSS that get good kicks are the WSS stores in HP, West LA...idk about the ELA area. 
I got an auction I bid for going on for a sz.11 on ebay for a little over retail.....but I'm hoping I get outbid because now I don't want to pay over $165.
roll.gif

I'll see Wednesday if they do feel the same as the MS6 Leather. I've owned a pair and can give a real answer as well.

Maybe what people are saying about the comparison is true...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Wore My 03 3s Today

Not feeling the laces and red lacelocks.. But that's you...

Dude, whats written under the visable air on your left shoe???
original laces look better.The elephant print on those looks a bit whack too.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'll see Wednesday if they do feel the same as the MS6 Leather. I've owned a pair and can give a real answer as well.

Maybe what people are saying about the comparison is true...

I didn't mention earlier, but I too own the MS VI and the leather is not the same to me. In my opinion the leather they used on these IIIs is the same leather they used for the white/red XIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom