Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Anyone know how much these will cost on swoosh?
$90.
Swoosh Discount IS a go for these. Confirmed by Swoosh Customer Service. So get ready if you got it...
You people with ur swoosh acc make me mad, yea I'm jelly, big woof want to fight about it. Lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't get jelly, get on the grind and get one!
smokin.gif

$90.
Swoosh Discount IS a go for these. Confirmed by Swoosh Customer Service. So get ready if you got it...
You people with ur swoosh acc make me mad, yea I'm jelly, big woof want to fight about it. Lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I had one back in 08/09, but dude quit the end of 09. Ive been trying to get one from this girl, I told here I'll pay here $300 for one but she keeps on flaking out.

$90.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I had one back in 08/09, but dude quit the end of 09. Ive been trying to get one from this girl, I told here I'll pay here $300 for one but she keeps on flaking out.
its not like theyre handing them out
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

$90.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

its not like theyre handing them out
laugh.gif
mad.gif
Of course not, but where there's a will, there's a way...

Back on topic, can't wait for this Friday. Scooping up my Swoosh pairs and then also scooping one up on discount locally. Guna rock the hell out of them all weekend long.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Wore My 03 3s Today

Not feeling the laces and red lacelocks.. But that's you...

Dude, whats written under the visable air on your left shoe???
original laces look better.The elephant print on those looks a bit whack too.

Come on dude after 8 years there not gana look as good

Back on the fence about these. alot of heat dropping in the next few months, so i'm up in the air to cop these, or just double up on the blk/cem later on in the year. d@mn you nike. quit flooding the markets. lmao.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

are you guys sure these are gonna be on swoosh for 90? i heard no discounts on these..
I personally spoke to 2 different Swoosh CSR's and they both said they were a go on discount. Funny, one of the Swoosh CSR's was really excited about them too, saying how they were sweet, and it's even sweeter we get a discount on them. I'm probably going to call back on Thursday/Friday to confirm once more though...

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

JB would lose money if they made these limited...

WRONG. They will sell faster if they were limited, look at all those crappy BIN series shoes.

WRONG. They will sell faster if they were limited, look at all those crappy BIN series shoes.
There's a major difference between quantity v. exclusivity.  

I think he just meant this release in general (III's).  They're a popular sneaker, JB knows that if they sell these at GR they'll still sell out.  So why sell these at LR and not get that extra $$$$$$.

Selling fast dont mean they make more money....

They wont lose money either, but they wont make money either if they were limited. BIN series is garbage, and true, the only reason they sell is because they are limited. But I can bet, JB make more money off GR pairs compared to limited releasees considering the amount released.

Example) Air Jordan 23 Finale, 529 pairs at $230= $121,670 compared to the Air Jordan 3 Cement from 2010 will pass that amount at only 900 pairs ($135,000), and its was more than likley cheaper to make the 3's. I can guarantee JB is releaseing well over 900 pairs of cement 3's next week.

Ok its been a long while since my last cop but does anyone know if Finishline still reserves shoes before release date..

Back
Top Bottom