Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

anywhere in LA with early releases? Id really appreciate the help

i dont live in LA anymore, but for some reason i could see WSS doing early releases (or on the DL at least). try calling up a couple spots.  

for people w/the 09 TB 3's how is the quality compared to the WC 3's or the FR 3's?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

i dont live in LA anymore, but for some reason i could see WSS doing early releases (or on the DL at least). try calling up a couple spots.  

Not anymore, many WSS stores have this lock where they have to open on RD or else this clock alarm explodes and spills ink or something. Was told by a WSS security. But I'm in LA too and been lurking everywhere but not much luck. I think I might just stick to WSS too. Since they never let me down on major releases.
I got one pair at another local spot but they are charging me extra for pre sale but oh well...sad thing is I can't pick up until RD.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Not anymore, many WSS stores have this lock where they have to open on RD or else this clock alarm explodes and spills ink or something. Was told by a WSS security. But I'm in LA too and been lurking everywhere but not much luck. I think I might just stick to WSS too. Since they never let me down on major releases.
I got one pair at another local spot but they are charging me extra for pre sale but oh well...sad thing is I can't pick up until RD.
eyes.gif

ah thanks for clearing that up

LORENander wrote:

NikeKid6 wrote:

eyes.gif

ah thanks for clearing that up

thanks for the info... you think they will be widely available ?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

for people w/the 09 TB 3's how is the quality compared to the WC 3's or the FR 3's?
nerd.gif
The '09 TB's and FR's midsole cracked on me after a few wears. The midsole on these WC's hasn't cracked yet and I've been wearing them for a month. Something is clearly different. I don't care if it ends up cracking as long as it's not within a few months of continuous wear. So far so good.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

nerd.gif
The '09 TB's and FR's midsole cracked on me after a few wears. The midsole on these WC's hasn't cracked yet and I've been wearing them for a month. Something is clearly different. I don't care if it ends up cracking as long as it's not within a few months of continuous wear. So far so good.
this is really nice to hear.

I've worn mine steadily for a little over a month now. No paint chipping/ cracking issues. My Fire reds cracked after just two wears. I didn't baby these at all and they held up pretty good..no walking on eggshells.

I'd rather wait and save my money for the blue foams.....the quality of this shoe is straight up terrible for the price.
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
They are full of %+%*.

WSS Montebello used to be my go to from 1999-2004, easy and smooth releases all the time.  My cousin used to work there in 1999-2000, so he hid the Jordans in the back until they were marked down,
smokin.gif
.  The good ol' days.  Show up at 8am, hit up 7-Eleven across the street, doors open at 9am, and go home.

After 2004 they stopped being consistent with releases, the only lock was their flagship store in Gardena.  It was like an Easter Egg hunt.  I remember trying to get the Grape V's back in 2006,
30t6p3b.gif
due to LS's not dropping on Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom