Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

just one more hour!! i hope someone will be gracious enough to put up the link for NDC. i could never find it myself haha

just one more hour!! i hope someone will be gracious enough to put up the link for NDC. i could never find it myself haha

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Nikes twitter might have a link to the shoe, I would just pull it up in a tab and see whats good.

You should not have to wait in line, most Foot Locker's, Finish Line's, Foot Action's, Champs, etc., or any place you cop Jordans on the reg should have these.  Keep in mind, this is a general release.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Nikes twitter might have a link to the shoe, I would just pull it up in a tab and see whats good.

You should not have to wait in line, most Foot Locker's, Finish Line's, Foot Action's, Champs, etc., or any place you cop Jordans on the reg should have these.  Keep in mind, this is a general release.

Good Luck to those trying to get these shoes!!!

im happy with my pair hope you guys are too
smile.gif

Good Luck to those trying to get these shoes!!!

im happy with my pair hope you guys are too
smile.gif

The cracking on the midsoles for the 09's are ridiculous. I wear them regularly just as I do my recent WC III's. Which by the way have YET to crack in the midsole area. So with that said, I'm betting that there will be NO cracking in the midsole area on these true blues. Copped 2 already. Don't sleep y'all!.

Are these eligible for purchase with coupons? Such as the footlocker VIP coupon? My pockets are hurting but if I can get these on the low I will. If not I'll just scoop em up off someone for retail when I have dough.

The cracking on the midsoles for the 09's are ridiculous. I wear them regularly just as I do my recent WC III's. Which by the way have YET to crack in the midsole area. So with that said, I'm betting that there will be NO cracking in the midsole area on these true blues. Copped 2 already. Don't sleep y'all!.

Are these eligible for purchase with coupons? Such as the footlocker VIP coupon? My pockets are hurting but if I can get these on the low I will. If not I'll just scoop em up off someone for retail when I have dough.

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 

Back
Top Bottom