Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

I was very disappointed in not coppin the YOTR 7s so I've got 5 tabs consisting of NDC, finishline, footlocker, eastbay and of course NT. Am i taking this release to serious? 
Yes you are...
laugh.gif

Heads up... You have a better chance of copping from Eastbay by phone.
lol your right and if all else fails i'll just cop in the morning.

I was very disappointed in not coppin the YOTR 7s so I've got 5 tabs consisting of NDC, finishline, footlocker, eastbay and of course NT. Am i taking this release to serious? 
Yes you are...
laugh.gif

Yes, because the YOTR's were a "quick strike" limited release, and these are a general release, so there are many more available, this will be a very easy cop.  Also, there will more than likely be a restock during the week, for everyone who does not cop tonight or tomorrow.

Yes, because the YOTR's were a "quick strike" limited release, and these are a general release, so there are many more available, this will be a very easy cop.  Also, there will more than likely be a restock during the week, for everyone who does not cop tonight or tomorrow.

Yes you are...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i got all those tabs open too....but my first option is eastbay via phone

Yes you are...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i got all those tabs open too....but my first option is eastbay via phone

Originally Posted by ERS

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 
Did you get the Banneds from Vacaville?

I'm just gonna roll through SF and see whats good. If they don't let me cop tonight then I'll just hit up Footlocker in the AM and use the VIP coupon.
Yeah I was out there just my pair in my size.

My only chance is copping these tonight since I have work in the a.m., Eastbay will be my first attempt since I'm trying to double up trying to save a little with the no tax and free shipping. If not NDC never seems to fail me.

Originally Posted by ERS

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 
Did you get the Banneds from Vacaville?

I'm just gonna roll through SF and see whats good. If they don't let me cop tonight then I'll just hit up Footlocker in the AM and use the VIP coupon.
Yeah I was out there just my pair in my size.

My only chance is copping these tonight since I have work in the a.m., Eastbay will be my first attempt since I'm trying to double up trying to save a little with the no tax and free shipping. If not NDC never seems to fail me.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

First time buying Jordans on the release day. Hopefully, everything goes smooth.

As in tonight or tomorrow camping? If on the computer tonight just take your time and go with it but don't sleep on it.
My guess is that most/all sizes will be sold out online tonight/tomorrow.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

First time buying Jordans on the release day. Hopefully, everything goes smooth.

As in tonight or tomorrow camping? If on the computer tonight just take your time and go with it but don't sleep on it.
My guess is that most/all sizes will be sold out online tonight/tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom