Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

What's NTSF lookin like? Gonna roll through to the midnight release cause they always have an excess amount of GR J's. 

What's NTSF lookin like? Gonna roll through to the midnight release cause they always have an excess amount of GR J's. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Oh their doing a midnight release? I'll see you there.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yessir... Just saw the event on their Facebook Page.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yessir... Just saw the event on their Facebook Page.

@430AM Folks probably wont be heading out until 9:00. 9:30 is the cut off time for the wristbands, even though its GR they're still doing a lottery....SMH don't understand why they just can't do first come first serve on a release like this

@430AM Folks probably wont be heading out until 9:00. 9:30 is the cut off time for the wristbands, even though its GR they're still doing a lottery....SMH don't understand why they just can't do first come first serve on a release like this

Originally Posted by ERS

Damn... I won't be able to make it until 10 at least. You think I can just hop in line if I get there late? 

Originally Posted by ERS

Damn... I won't be able to make it until 10 at least. You think I can just hop in line if I get there late? 

Back
Top Bottom