Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I went to Footlocker on my lunch break and picked the best left and right shoe out of 2 pairs of size 11s. Pleased with the quality of my pair. Glad they didn’t sell out. I was gonna double up but March/April is looking very loaded with heat. I see myself wearing this in the summer a lot.

04D0DD32-F1A6-4CBD-ADAE-09CBCF0FF7D8.jpeg

I caved and copped the NA pair today. Might as well grab what I want as this will be my last pair of sneakers probably until the summer.

I really didn’t pay much over retail +tax. Hate that stockx charges tax now. That was an extra $22 on top of it.

The Chis are still basically a SNKRS only release. Resell will go down, and more people will have a shot to get pairs. Win Win. Eventually the Chi pairs will go back up slowly as pairs dry up due to it being more limited than the regular Air tab.

I bet some other the other Chicago exclusives will be added to SNKRS in the coming weeks as well. Specifically the New Beginnings pack.

Wow @ the Chicago pair releasing online

I have the Nike air pair and really don’t care for the Chicago pair tbh. I mean sure, if I were IN Chicago for allstar weekend it would have some type of sentimental to me but idc. Let this and the Raptors/Drake signature releases be a lesson moving forward. My $.02.

Kind of upset I went the StockX route to get the CHI pair because I thought they were a Chicago exclusive.

Word to big bird I could have canceled the shoe last week and got my money back
The chi pair i ordered is coming tomorrow from stock x
tumblr_nyh7pp4Zpv1qjzijvo2_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom