Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

My god damned complaints are why they reshaped these in the first place so go the **** on with your bull****
Complaints get changes made. Not the people that just take and accept whatever Jordan Brand feeds them. I know they read this site. I’ll keep voicing my complaints on their leather or whatever they are cutting corners on. I don’t care. Cheap is cheap. They put good leather on Cyber Monday 3’s. :lol:

Complaints get changes made. Not the people that just take and accept whatever Jordan Brand feeds them. I know they read this site. I’ll keep voicing my complaints on their leather or whatever they are cutting corners on. I don’t care. Cheap is cheap. They put good leather on Cyber Monday 3’s. :lol:
facts cyber 3s were great. that was some primo leather. dunno why they cut corners on their token colorways. there are customers that wanna cycle through a new pair every 2 months or so.

I could join in on Tony slandering Jordan but besides the patta 7s and shadow 1s everything has been subpar. 15' 16 Jb retro 1s were nice... they made some traction there. Jordan 7 hare retros were really decent. the models that nobody likes jb does a good job on. 13s have been a disgrace

It’s fine to point out deficiencies or voice your unhappiness. But Tony has literally never been happy with a single sneaker. He will repeat dozens, or even hundreds, of complaints over and over and over again about a single sneaker, while many of us are trying to enjoy the sneaker. That’s my issue with dude. He’s an unhappy person in life and tries to bring NT down with him. Sneakers are supposed to bring us some joy in this crazy world, and he tries to take that away from us. I’m sick of it. Every damn shoe, every damn thread, every damn time.

SORRY for derailing the thread. I try to ignore him but once in a while I can’t help myself. I’ll try not to engage him on this thread again.

Last edited:
Came in yesterday

IMAG3857.jpg

IMAG3858.jpg

It’s fine to point out deficiencies or voice your unhappiness. But Tony has literally never been happy with a single sneaker. He will repeat dozens, or even hundreds, of complaints over and over and over again about a single sneaker, while many of us are trying to enjoy the sneaker. That’s my issue with dude. He’s an unhappy person in life and tries to bring NT down with him. Sneakers are supposed to bring us some joy in this crazy world, and he tries to take that away from us. I’m sick of it. Every damn shoe, every damn thread, every damn time.

SORRY for derailing the thread. I try to ignore him but once in a while I can’t help myself. I’ll try not to engage him on this thread again.
lmao he just wants good product. Is that too much to ask. He’s a paying customer and we all expect that especially when there’s no competitor. Unfortunately we all have to learn to settle or just stop playing into jb’s whims to buy every sneaker they release. Now for the price point. At $200 these days you won’t get premium anything. How much does nb charge for a sneaker?

This thread convinced me to pick up a pair. I couldn't resist the nostalgia, the memories of him killing folks on his way to winning the MVP, spins moves, ridiculous tenacity and competitiveness.

Black Answer 5s!

Hopefully they hold up on the court cuz I'll be hooping in them. Better looking than this loud *** red cheap plastic joints lol.

Any conversion videos yet? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair of the GRs and CHIs after selling the BC3s

lmao he just wants good product. Is that too much to ask. He’s a paying customer and we all expect that especially when there’s no competitor. Unfortunately we all have to learn to settle or just stop playing into jb’s whims to buy every sneaker they release. Now for the price point. At $200 these days you won’t get premium anything. How much does nb charge for a sneaker?
Greats Royale $179
Koio triple white $249
And these are small companies that can’t even scale like Nike/JB can.

Last edited:
lmao he just wants good product. Is that too much to ask.

No, that’s what most of us want, a good product. But not him.

He wants a PERFECT product. JB has never made a perfect product, they doesn’t currently make a perfect product, and never will make a perfect product. So he will never be happy. Which is fine. But why does he need to bring his misery here to rain on our parade?

I’m not sure how familiar you are with dude, but whatever JB sneakers you think are good products, there are dozens of posts by him trashing those shoes. It’s insufferable.

Last edited:
Got my pair in...look great to me. I fully understand not being satisfied with what one deems to be poor quality. That is one thing. On the other hand, I have never purchased any kind of product with the expectation that I won't be satisfied with it. It sounds as if that was the full expectation here. I just can't rationalize why somebody would even bother. If I don't care for something, I move along to something else that works well for me. That is what every adult I personally know does. I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

No, that’s what most of us want, a good product. But not him.

He wants a PERFECT product. JB has never made a perfect product, they don’t currently make one, and they never will. So he will never be happy. Which is fine. But why does he need to bring his misery here to rain on our parade?

I’m not sure how familiar you are with dude, but whatever JB sneakers you think are good products, there are dozens of posts by him trashing those shoes. It’s insufferable.
Jeez, man. You know there’s an ignore feature on this site, right? If someone’s opinion, be it Tony’s or anyone else’s, brings you down so much, you should use it.

It's a lot of dudes like that.

Like dudes will keep running in a topic of a sneaker they already said they don't like, to continue saying they don't like it over and over. Damn dog, do you post about sneakers you like as much as the ones you don't?

I'm like go post about some Saucony or Brooks or something.

Like dudes will keep running in a topic of a sneaker they already said they don't like, to continue saying they don't like it over and over. Damn dog, do you post about sneakers you like as much as the ones you don't?

I’m guilty of this in the Pine Green 1 thread. :lol:

I‘m just pissed though because I love that Bred-like colorblocking and they jacked them up. They should look nice like the UNC to Chi’s or Shadow’s.

Bro, seriously. You have major mental problems. Seek help

Youre literally doing what youre accusing me of. You seem to only post to ***** about a comment ive made. Then for some reason you get personal with me when i only criticize the brand.

Somethings very wrong with you

Last edited:

Are they?

Because im pretty sure i was in here up until yesterday, when i finally got these pieces of **** in hand, praising them. If they were dope id have posted about it but they were insulting instead so i posted that. Tf you want from me?

Back
Top Bottom