Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

The pair I ordered from Eastbay sale, followed by the “we’re attempting to fill your order” e-mail, showed up. I only bought to sell later down the road when prices inevitably go up, but it’s nice to see this revised III in person. The EP is still wrong obviously in terms of color and print but at least it has the lower cut. An OG colorway in this construction will be solid for sure.

20200522_095105.jpg

Dtlr for the 135 was a must cop imo.
This pair will stay in the collects,
gonna grab 1 more pair for the flip.
2yrs from now ppl gonna regret sleeping on em.

20200522_095105.jpg

Dtlr for the 135 was a must cop imo.
This pair will stay in the collects,
gonna grab 1 more pair for the flip.
2yrs from now ppl gonna regret sleeping on em.

I stocked up on multiple pairs of these as well. I figure, at worst I can move a pair of these down the line if I need to pay resale for an inevitable future WC3 retro (if I take an L on those, which will undoubtedly be insanely hyped).

Not sure if this is allowed but.... my first custom. Super happy how they turned out.

Those look good!

Any good videos for custom tutorials? I e seen a few of people doing this custom specifically but haven't seen many that go into detail step by step. By that i mean the taping of the shoe, coats, detailing little spots afterwards..

Back
Top Bottom