What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
2018 pair beats the 01 pair. Just an opinion.
I would take the 01 pair again over these any day. Most people dont realize the midsole on the 01 pair wasn’t painted like it is now. And one of the biggest complaints about recent retro 3s are how quick the midsole paint cracks. That didn’t happen with the 01 pair. Mine became beaters and only after 15yrs did they finally fall apart.
beat3s.jpg

DSC_0566640x428.jpg

I would take the 01 pair again over these any day. Most people dont realize the midsole on the 01 pair wasn’t painted like it is now. And one of the biggest complaints about recent retro 3s are how quick the midsole paint cracks. That didn’t happen with the 01 pair. Mine became beaters and only after 15yrs did they finally fall apart.
Not only is it painted, but you can see the damn brush strokes SMH. I wonder what Nike would charge if they did the shoe exactly like people wanted, with durable materials, high quality leather and serious QC. Or maybe they do it this way on purpose so when they release it again in 5 years they can "improve" it even more.

I love my 2001s and I had them sole swapped so I’m good, but the NIKE AIR tab on the 2018 editions are really nice.

Not only is it painted, but you can see the damn brush strokes SMH. I wonder what Nike would charge if they did the shoe exactly like people wanted, with durable materials, high quality leather and serious QC. Or maybe they do it this way on purpose so when they release it again in 5 years they can "improve" it even more.
Not sure if you mean these shoes pictured (which were mine) came with painted midsoles or that i had them painted. But i can assure you i never had anything done to them and that was the beauty of the "01" BC3. They didnt release them like they do now either where they paint the midsole. The color was in the material itself.

Not sure if you mean these shoes pictured (which were mine) came with painted midsoles or that i had them painted. But i can assure you i never had anything done to them and that was the beauty of the "01" BC3. They didnt release them like they do now either where they paint the midsole. The color was in the material itself.
No, I was agreeing with you. Was commenting on my 2018 pair that just landed

Yeah, because you couldn't see the paint on the painted midsoles of OG's and they lasted forever. That's why all these people still have theirs.

The 2001 was a great retro, but they reason they could dye the midsoles is because they used a open cell type of foam back then. It made it easier for dye to soak into it. I dont mind the painted midsoles of the 2018 retro since it is a durable type of paint used that doesnt chip. The 2007-2011 paint they used was some of the worst stuff ever, it chipped with minimal wear.

The biggest thing IMO was that midsole foam wasn't that durable. My soles began to crumble in six or seven years on 94's. But now you get over ten years easily.

I hate these damn shoes lol. I've brought The White, Black, and Red Dunk shirts for $40 each. The Black and Grey shirt with the shoe on the front for $35. The All-Star game black swingman jersey for $120 (Jordan *** isn't even playing). And I still don't have the damn shoes yet. I have never seen this much ish in my life that I have impulse brought in an 8 day period. Btw I just ordered that white shirt from footaction today and took the free shipping but it's coming tomorrow. Anyone had that happen before?

This will be me when the BCIV with NA comes back.

Came in here and people are still panicking for nothing lol. They have a "ton" because there are enough to go around. I hope everyone that cops early stays away on RD so it's easier on the rest.

PS: RD prob wont sell out of there pairs as long as youre quick.. for any newbs :lol:

Came in here and people are still panicking for nothing lol. They have a "ton" because there are enough to go around. I hope everyone that cops early stays away on RD so it's easier on the rest.

PS: RD prob wont sell out of there pairs as long as youre quick.. for any newbs :lol:
does RD have a return policy????

Back
Top Bottom