Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
air-jordan-3-history-3-18.jpg

02hizlovd5k71.jpg

Hmm....The front portion of the midsole being black makes me think these are samples or customs?

When I get my double up of fire red III's I'm finding the next scalable brick walled cemetery and takin Fred Savage pics. :emoji_joy: :emoji_100:

egz60fxg2yfkgpjehi6j.jpg
air-jordan-iii-celeb-moments-06.jpg

Nice find! I definitely want a pair of FRs later this year, but honestly, dreading that whole process. One shoe I might have to pay resell for, but no way am I paying even $300; gotta be no more than $275 just out of principle. When WCs come out, it's gonna be freak'n ridiculous given how much more popular those are. Kind of hoping that doesn't happen for another decade after this current loser reseller generation moves onto something else.

Nice find! I definitely want a pair of FRs later this year, but honestly, dreading that whole process. One shoe I might have to pay resell for, but no way am I paying even $300; gotta be no more than $275 just out of principle. When WCs come out, it's gonna be freak'n ridiculous given how much more popular those are. Kind of hoping that doesn't happen for another decade after this current loser reseller generation moves onto something else.

III's aren't the tiktok/IG flex shoe of the month. I think if you put in the work you should be able to secure a pair or two. They are gettin up there for hype but its really just the A Ma's that people are heavily seeking right now. I work at a sneaker store and people have slept on most 3's even those amazing patchworks took a while to sell out on SnKRS day of release. They hype just aint there for them yet. The current trend for hype Jordans are 1's and 4's. I think we'll be good on coppin brotha.

III's aren't the tiktok/IG flex shoe of the month. I think if you put in the work you should be able to secure a pair or two. They are gettin up there for hype but its really just the A Ma's that people are heavily seeking right now. I work at a sneaker store and people have slept on most 3's even those amazing patchworks took a while to sell out on SnKRS day of release. They hype just aint there for them yet. The current trend for hype Jordans are 1's and 4's. I think we'll be good on coppin brotha.

Appreciate the encouraging words....thanks!

Probably the worst shape I have seen on the 3’s thus far. That toe box is horrendous.

5391FE4C-F5DA-45F3-9CD6-62860F1844BE.jpeg
The EP is utter trash, too. It looks so gaudy in this modern iteration. The OG was so much more subtle and classy, and it gave the shoe a much better look in terms of colorblocking/how the shoe looks on feet. This is why I've never really complained about the too-dark EP on the various Fire Red retros. I'll take that any day versus this overwrought WC print.

Honestly fellas they’ve been doing the higher elephant print for so long that I forgot what the originals look like.

They’ve been doing it for so long that the 88 OG’s look funny to me :rofl:

These are from 94

1643757053494.jpeg

1643757079439.jpeg

563ADBEC-057C-4498-8D31-8BD21DB5A2B6.png

Honestly fellas they’ve been doing the higher elephant print for so long that I forgot what the originals look like.

They’ve been doing it for so long that the 88 OG’s look funny to me :rofl:

These are from 94

1643757053494.jpeg

1643757079439.jpeg

563ADBEC-057C-4498-8D31-8BD21DB5A2B6.png
I was talking about the color of the EP, and the more subtle dark lines in it instead of today's huge, BLACK lines. The base gray color is much better and accurate on the '94s. I don't know what the hell happened along the way after that first retro to where we ended up with this entirely different color, different style EP. It's atrocious.

I think where they went wrong in the thinking of exaggerating the ep would be something we all would want. Yeah its a key feature but, its not what I solely think of when I think Jordan 3. Kinda like what they did with some XIs, exaggerating the PL. We all wanted it higher but none of us wanted it to swallow the shoe. I think the plan was to exaggerate the ep, put it on apparel, and the kids would flock to it. Unfortunately most did. The toe box thing, I got nothing there. I dont have a clue why they would change all that. Maybe if JB would realize one day that less is more, we may get what so many in here want.

I think where they went wrong in the thinking of exaggerating the ep would be something we all would want. Yeah its a key feature but, its not what I solely think of when I think Jordan 3. Kinda like what they did with some XIs, exaggerating the PL. We all wanted it higher but none of us wanted it to swallow the shoe. I think the plan was to exaggerate the ep, put it on apparel, and the kids would flock to it. Unfortunately most did. The toe box thing, I got nothing there. I dont have a clue why they would change all that. Maybe if JB would realize one day that less is more, we may get what so many in here want.
Except the EP they use on apparel and even on shoe boxes is much more like the original and looks nothing like the EP they actually put on the shoes :lol:

I was talking about the color of the EP, and the more subtle dark lines in it instead of today's huge, BLACK lines. The base gray color is much better and accurate on the '94s. I don't know what the hell happened along the way after that first retro to where we ended up with this entirely different color, different style EP. It's atrocious.

To be honest I never really paid attention to the huge black lines.

But thanks to you now I did.

And now the EP on the newer 3’s look like veins or a brain!

1643761321230.gif

Back
Top Bottom