• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The 7s hate how you look now

kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Reactions: PJS
Well I sold my CDPs in hopes of getting a 2015 Hare retro because "OG shape is OG" talk, but if there's no difference, I made a bad decision.

terrible decision, I bought the 6/17 CDP pack back in 2008. When the 7/16 pack came out the month prior the 7s Hares stood out the most to me, I wanted em so bad. Every time I seen someone with them, I got pissed. When they released in 2015 I was excited, because I had a job at this time. When I actually bought em, had them in hand I was displeased. No way near the same quality as the 2008s.

Idk about the ep height unless it’s way too high. I just want the EP to be parallel to the midsole again. TB 3 had uneven and weirdly shaped EP. I hope JB gets back to symmetry with shapes because the 2016 3s and the 2017 13s have looked weird as hell

I have little hope that JB will produce a well-made retro 3 with fixed shape and quality materials, even for a release such as this.

And unfortunately, I'll still be looking to cop a pair, because BC3 with NIKE AIR :lol:

I have little hope that JB will produce a well-made retro 3 with fixed shape and quality materials, even for a release such as this.

And unfortunately, I'll still be looking to cop a pair, because BC3 with NIKE AIR :lol:

Need to ask, what do you mean by quality materials, I understand better leather but elaborate on this.

Need to ask, what do you mean by quality materials, I understand better leather but elaborate on this.

Sorry, should have qualified. Better leather is all I was referring to. I definitely think the True Blue 3 OGs were a step-up from the BC3 2011s (which are the only BC3 I own currently). But still, could've been better IMO.

They’re being sneaky. They know people will care more about the quality being better than the true blue, so if at least the leather is fixed, the average buyer will consider that a win. No need to fix the shape when quality is what will matter.

Even everyone here will cop regardless of shape.

They’re being sneaky. They know people will care more about the quality being better than the true blue, so if at least the leather is fixed, the average buyer will consider that a win. No need to fix the shape when quality is what will matter.

Even everyone here will cop regardless of shape.

Yeah, the shape is such a bummer for sure. I've never had the privilege of owning the older retros or OG but it doesn't surprise me one bit. You're right, though... I'm copping and will double up. I stopped collecting Jordans a longggg time ago but promised myself that this was the one shoe I'd always cop without hesitation every time they release, Nike Air on the back or not. BC3 is the GOAT of all sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom