What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Pinoe posted the drop on IG. I made it in time, by I haven’t even started my new job yet .
438841DA-5FDF-41B4-9297-0C63A10556AB.png

congrats to those who grabbed today. Great feeling to get it out the way. Jealous.

But i'm seeing some negativity about these? What's the deal? Shape? Elephant print? All of the above?

Reactions: JPS
Someone mentioned 300k pairs which is low for a general release(?) especially when you factor in the overall hype for these

It's low compared to the amount released during 2017/end of 2016. A lot of ppl are going to want to double up and $20 price drop... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven’t deviated from size 11.5 for a shoe since 2012....and that’s for every Jordan I own. I don’t get the size questions I’ve seen here for every release over the past 5 years.

When these dropped in 2011 they sat in stores here in New Orleans along with the WC and TB 3s. Ppl bought them but most ppl saw them as boring. It took a while for them to sell through. Shoes became harder to get in 2012-14 then tapered off.
I lived in New Orleans around that time and the BC 3's sold out everywhere that Black Friday (Champs Lakeside Mall, Sports Plus, Esplanade Footaction, etc.), WC were a little easier to get and the True Blues did sit in random sizes for a while

I'm still trying to figure this out.

Someone mentioned 300k pairs which is low for a general release(?) especially when you factor in the overall hype for these

What were the Royal 1's when they released? I would say that was the only Jordan that was easy......well, for me to get. All the others I struck out on. Haha.

Rent to own Jordan’s :lol: it reminds me of these guys in the NBA2K thread they seriously paid $200 to get the game 2 weeks early! :lol:

What were the numbers for the Win like 82 XI's? They had to be through the roof because there is no way my non-App using *** should've been able to cop 3 pairs.

Last edited:
What do yall think the fit will be on these BC3s? I got size 9.5 in BC3s from Black Friday 2011 and those were absolutely perfect fit for me. But definitely 2017 it felt like sizing was all over the place I found myself variating a lot between size 9 and 9.5 in Nikes and Nike basketball retros, but the most recent Jordan reference I would have is the size 9 2016 Space Jams I got on re-stock this past December. Do y'all think these will run bigger than the 2011 version? Anybody who has a size 9 in those 2016 Space James what are y'all planning on getting for these 3s size 9 or 9.5?
I got a 9 in the SJs but everyone been saying the newer retro of 3 been cut smaller so .5 instead of tts but it all depends on your foot

I lived in New Orleans around that time and the BC 3's sold out everywhere that Black Friday (Champs Lakeside Mall, Sports Plus, Esplanade Footaction, etc.), WC were a little easier to get and the True Blues did sit in random sizes for a while

True blues sat again in 16. Once I get my 2nd pair I’ll give my DS BC3 From 2011 to my brother in law. I did also notice that the 16 TB 3s are a slight bit smaller than 3s before it. But still are comfortable. Now we just need fire reds with NA

I walked in lakeside a week later after work that year and got em no issue.

Pocket watchers :rolleyes

Financing sneakers is hustling backwards though lol
Now the only way I way I see that as a smart move would be for example copping a pair of hyped kicks (Off-White Nikes or Yeezy's, whatever) paying them off quick and then keeping them on ice to sell in a year or two. Make a good profit

Back
Top Bottom