What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I haven’t deviated from size 11.5 for a shoe since 2012....and that’s for every Jordan I own. I don’t get the size questions I’ve seen here for every release over the past 5 years.

When these dropped in 2011 they sat in stores here in New Orleans along with the WC and TB 3s. Ppl bought them but most ppl saw them as boring.
I'm 11.5 in all Js besides 1's. I go .5 down on 1's because there is no padding in the front/sides

I haven’t deviated from size 11.5 for a shoe since 2012....and that’s for every Jordan I own. I don’t get the size questions I’ve seen here for every release over the past 5 years.

When these dropped in 2011 they sat in stores here in New Orleans along with the WC and TB 3s. Ppl bought them but most ppl saw them as boring. It took a while for them to sell through. Shoes became harder to get in 2012-14 then tapered off.

Some models do fit weird, though. 6s are a little big, while 5s are a little small and 7s are quite small, for instance.

Nike needed to edit the details in their pics

I could barely see the lighting on the sneaker

Before
MultiSave.jpg

After

IMG_20180125_230243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Spike's pic, gotta remember the dude is like 5-foot-nothin', so he may be wearing either:

A) An early GS size, which are usually shaped lumpier than men's sizes (you can't see the eyelets to check)

Or (more likely, considering who he is)

B) A custom-made early pair that uses the materials and templates of a men's pair formatted to fit his wee little hobbit feet

I love Spike, but he's a tiny lil fella. Who knows, maybe he's packing some sz 12 hooves, but I bet he's like an 8.
Thank God.
So it’s not the production pair.....

Ugh, I'm going to be out the country for 2 weeks, right when all these sweet kicks drop (BC3, Bred Toe 1s, Gold Toe 1s, etc). It's going to make it trickier to cop.

Would have loved to secure my pair today. Oh well.

Also, the Flyknit 3s are pretty cool. I couldn't do the FK 1s, they just seemed like a poor man's version of the 1s. But these look different enough where I can appreciate them.

Purchases a pair.
Patiently waiting to see if I can get cheaper so this pair can go back :lol:

Same here. I’ll hold on to this NDC pair until the dust settles. If these end up sitting on release date or a few months after I’ll cop elsewhere (if they’re discounted) and send these right back to Nike

Mad i missed the drop i was in the midst of a youtube rabbit hole. But i kind of relieved these early drops usually hints at a high production number.

Back
Top Bottom