What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I couldn’t get these because there was literally a shootout in the the store for these. Times have change. I don’t think that crowd will be around this time around

Don’t let the talk of numbers fool you . This is not mid year yet and Nike just like the Win like 82’s has tons . Stores that have limited numbers now probably have a half shipment and Nike has so many that they had to get rid of a few thousand today to have the supply fit into the warehouse . LOL Everyone that does the work will eat .

You know what. I’m not even bummed about missing out on the early drop. I know I’m going to a get a reservation day before RD, ain’t that right Nike?

giphy.gif

hell if anybody does strike out they prolly wont be no more than a 50 dollar mark up if you look around..better than 400 or some other crazy number

Missed out on the SNKRS drop. I signed in and it said enter my phone number to verify, so I did but it said invalid request. Called support they had no idea what to do.

The question is, do I sell my SNKRS pair on GOAT / Stock X for that quick $100 come up and just cop personal pair on Feb 17th. Can't see these selling out instantly. Maybe by the afternoon online will be sold out. I'd be very surprised if there were full size runs online heading into the following week

The question is, do I sell my SNKRS pair on GOAT / Stock X for that quick $100 come up and just cop personal pair on Feb 17th. Can't see these selling out instantly. Maybe by the afternoon online will be sold out. I'd be very surprised if there were full size runs online heading into the following week

Or you can be happy that you copped an early drop and don't even worry about Feb 17th, you can sleep in or spend time with fam.

That were a lot of ppl that missed this early release that really wanted the shoes.... missed out bc everybody wanna be a reseller and make a quick buck. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom